• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, BobbyFuzzy said:

The American Eagle livery was in the trailer and I may be remembering incorrectly but I’m pretty sure we’ve seen a united livery in this thread somewhere!

FB2BA82E-9039-4F48-8D3B-CDEA5936B894.jpeg

Great! I need some United to do my Virtual United Airlines flights :D

1 hour ago, BobbyFuzzy said:

The American Eagle livery was in the trailer and I may be remembering incorrectly but I’m pretty sure we’ve seen a united livery in this thread somewhere!

FB2BA82E-9039-4F48-8D3B-CDEA5936B894.jpeg

He might have said he was pushing for more american liveries then, ie Delta Connection, we've seen Alaskan too.

24 minutes ago, Wuper said:

Burbank! Definitely taking the CRJ there!

Burbank is a fun airport. Took a spirit A20N in there earlier and had to use TOGA to get out again, hopefully the CRJ is easier to get in and out 

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, WinterHuntsman said:

Ok based off the liveries we have seen so far, which one do you guys think you will use the most? I know I’ll be flying with the United airlines and American Airlines ones a lot as I fly out of KORD.

Just thought I’d pose some questions while we wait

Well I haven't seen the livery yet, nor have there even been any teasers of the 900, but once the 900 pack comes out I will probably be flying that in the Delta livery the most, especially if someone makes an Endeavor Air livery. But as far as current liveries and models go, probably the Alaska and Delta 700s and the UAL CRJ550. And definitely Lufthansa if they come out with the new livery.

49 minutes ago, Dorian2 said:

Well I haven't seen the livery yet, nor have there even been any teasers of the 900, but once the 900 pack comes out I will probably be flying that in the Delta livery the most, especially if someone makes an Endeavor Air livery. But as far as current liveries and models go, probably the Alaska and Delta 700s and the UAL CRJ550. And definitely Lufthansa if they come out with the new livery.

They're releasing a paintkit so even if Aerosoft don't release the (imo much nicer) new DLH livery, some talented soul over at flightsim.to will produce one

26 minutes ago, lowpolybutt said:

They're releasing a paintkit so even if Aerosoft don't release the (imo much nicer) new DLH livery, some talented soul over at flightsim.to will produce one

Definitely, seeing the huge amount of liveries for the A320 (some of them were airlines I had never even heard of before) I will be surprised if no one does make one. I agree that it is better, some people say it's too simple but I think the white on blue looks a lot better than the yellow. 

3 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

Burbank is a fun airport. Took a spirit A20N in there earlier and had to use TOGA to get out again, hopefully the CRJ is easier to get in and out 

1. TOGA is not an unusual way to get out of anywhere

2. Burbank has a 9889 foot runway, plenty long for FLEX TO if conditions are correct

3. Burbank's other runway is 5821 feet long

KBUR sees regular flights from 737, 738, 739, A300.  It is a particularly scenic airport, but not at all difficult to get into and out of.

For comparison, KSNA has a 5701 foot runway and see regular service by 738s, A300s, MD-11s, B763s and 748s. Also, A20N flights from Frontier. 

• Upvote 2
On 2/11/2021 at 4:14 PM, The Dude said:

Taking the CRJ for just a spin is a bit tricky at first as it is very responsive but after some practise you can throw it around like a pro.

This will be a big difference for me!  I've been flying the 767-300 on all my flights since November 2020!   Although sadly, not in real life, just a simulator.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Arun K Mani said:

Does anyone know about the specs for the CRJ for MSFS? I have looked but i cant find it. Im just wondering if you could have a decent experience with an i5-9300h. 16 gbs of ram and a GTX1660ti

The aircraft is more demanding on the simulator compared to the default airliners, so you should expect to lose about 15% frames per second compared to the default airliners. The minimum specs for the base simulator can be found here (For reference, a GTX 1660 ti is faster than a GTX 970, the recommended GPU for the simulator)

For those that also missed it, Mathijs posted an FAQ thread earlier today here. We'll add a section on our helpdesk with more articles after the release.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Arun K Mani said:

Does anyone know about the specs for the CRJ for MSFS? I have looked but i cant find it. Im just wondering if you could have a decent experience with an i5-9300h. 16 gbs of ram and a GTX1660ti

I think someone said the performance is about the same as the vanilla A320neo so whatever you get in that is around what you can expect with the CRJ

2 hours ago, Tom said:

The aircraft is more demanding on the simulator compared to the default airliners, so you should expect to lose about 15% frames per second compared to the default airliners. The minimum specs for the base simulator can be found here (For refernce, a GTX 1660 ti is faster than a GTX 970, the recommended GPU for the simulator)

For those that also missed it, Mathijs posted an FAQ thread earlier today here. We'll add a section on our helpdesk with more articles after the release.

Thanks a ton!

«Do note the product is delivered with a Lufthansa Lido database from March 2021»

From the FAQ. Which could indicate a release after 25th of March 😱

Unless the 2102 from 25th of February can be considered from March somehow...

3 hours ago, Tom said:

10 hours ago, Mark Crabtree said:

1. TOGA is not an unusual way to get out of anywhere

2. Burbank has a 9889 foot runway, plenty long for FLEX TO if conditions are correct

3. Burbank's other runway is 5821 feet long

KBUR sees regular flights from 737, 738, 739, A300.  It is a particularly scenic airport, but not at all difficult to get into and out of.

For comparison, KSNA has a 5701 foot runway and see regular service by 738s, A300s, MD-11s, B763s and 748s. Also, A20N flights from Frontier. 

Thanks Mark. I was taking off on the 5821 foot runway and fairly heavy so probably why I ate up most of the runway. TOGA must be more a US thing? Most European SOPs i’ve seen show TOGA being rare and Flex/DeRates are always used :)

2 hours ago, Chris Torres said:

If i study the turorial for p3d crj professional would that somehow translate to the msfs version? Thanks

The operation of the CRJ is the same no matter what sim you’re in so the tutorial should work just fine :)

• Upvote 2
33 minutes ago, coldhaulfield said:

«Do note the product is delivered with a Lufthansa Lido database from March 2021»

From the FAQ. Which could indicate a release after 25th of March 😱

Unless the 2102 from 25th of February can be considered from March somehow...

Even if it can, I think this pushes the date at least as far back as the 25th of February.

15 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

The CRJ is well known to eat up alot of runway so not unlikely that you have to go TOGA with the CRJ out of there either.

• Upvote 1
  • Root Admin
6 hours ago, Arun K Mani said:

• Upvote 1
  • Root Admin
5 hours ago, Chris Torres said:

If i study the turorial for p3d crj professional would that somehow translate to the msfs version? Thanks

Yes, certainly.

7 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes, certainly.

Speaking of the tutorial, I know it's the wrong thread, but is it possible to load the tutorial flight from dusseldorf to basel in fs2020? It said 'load the flight in fsx or p3d' in the manual. So I'm wondering how that applies to fs2020 for the manual translation.