Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

3 hours ago, Jaden Cuffy said:

Happy world update day! ;) 

Yaaaaay! Gotta go do som Easyjet Liverpool flights now, I did some in the past and let me tell ya, Liverpool wasn’t looking great. Probably a lot better now though.

• Like 2

vor 2 Stunden , riskas123 sagte:

Yaaaaay! Gotta go do som Easyjet Liverpool flights now, I did some in the past and let me tell ya, Liverpool wasn’t looking great. Probably a lot better now though.

I really recommend you the Digital Design Liverpool, had this also in P3D and its superb!

2 hours ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Totally agree but now? The update is not even released yet :D 

Oh, I didn’t have time to check lol. I’m at school (cuz that’s thing that actually exists now) and I check the forums in the break, just to converse I guess.

11 minutes ago, Fynus said:

I really recommend you the Digital Design Liverpool, had this also in P3D and its superb!

Well, I’ll have a look at the world update one first. I’m pretty happy with the handcrafted airports that MS/ASOBO has pushed out, I think that’ll be good.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Fynus said:

I was surprised Asobo are making Liverpool with the excellent Digital Design version available. On looking at the initial pics of both, Digital Designs version still looks the better but not sure I would buy it over the Asobo version as it also looks good. 

10 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

I'm more excited for Barra and Lands end for when Aerosoft's Twin Otter is out, not a fan of Liverpool Airport being a Mancunian lol 

10 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

I'm more excited for Barra and Lands end for when Aerosoft's Twin Otter is out, not a fan of Liverpool Airport being a Mancunian lol 

Some rivalries never die lol. I’m totally with you on the STOL stuff, got to love the Otter, it’s an absolute beast.

• Like 1

vor 47 Minuten, Donka sagte:

I was surprised Asobo are making Liverpool with the excellent Digital Design version available. On looking at the initial pics of both, Digital Designs version still looks the better but not sure I would buy it over the Asobo version as it also looks good. 

If you buy scenery addons from quality developers like Aerosoft or all ORBX partners you normally can expect that you still get a better looking scenery than Asobo offers you with their reworked/handcrafted airports :) But yes the decision if you still buy an 3rd party airport after default one got some love from Asobo more and more depends on how often you fly to an airport since Asobo reworked airports look really good but mostly not ultra realistic like a 3rd party product.  

10 hours ago, flightlevel700 said:

That's actually really weird, the only reason I put GoJet is because a Delta Connection -700 operated by GoJet flew by my house the other day.  Honestly, maybe it was just a glitch on flightradar24.  Thanks for informing me though, never knew they dropped GoJet.

Yeah, all the Delta Connection -700 flights are now flown by Endeavor Air.  Not sure why flightradar24 was indicating GJSxxxx, the correct identifier would have been EDVxxxx.

40 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

If you buy scenery addons from quality developers like Aerosoft or all ORBX partners you normally can expect that you still get a better looking scenery than Asobo offers you with their reworked/handcrafted airports :) But yes the decision if you still buy an 3rd party airport after default one got some love from Asobo more and more depends on how often you fly to an airport since Asobo reworked airports look really good but mostly not ultra realistic like a 3rd party product.  

Totally agree. Asobo have held themselves to quite a high standard, when it comes to the handcrafted stuff but you can't beat that extra 10% or so. 

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No. As said, we will tell you in advance when we will release. 

Ahhh, must have missed that. Well well its a good day since its a world update day tho 😅

1 hour ago, kberg said:

Ahhh, must have missed that. Well well its a good day since its a world update day tho 😅

Hopefully it’ll be stable. I’m planning to vfr, all the way up to Barra later on.

8 hours ago, kberg said:

Today can be a good day, cus today can be a releaseday😄

I think that the developers will not release the plane with today's update. And this is very correct. It seems to me that they will still test the aircraft with the new update. How it works on the new update. So that users do will not get any bugs or errors due to Asobo if they broke something there again. So I think it should still take 5-10 days to test the aircraft with a new update and fix possible errors. In addition to all this, testers and streamers must get the product earlier and have time to shoot commercials. So, I it is thought not earlier than the 16-20th. And this will be very correct on the part of Aerosoft, since they care about users so that they get a working product, and not a broken one with a new update from Asobo.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, flightlevel700 said:

That's actually really weird, the only reason I put GoJet is because a Delta Connection -700 operated by GoJet flew by my house the other day.  Honestly, maybe it was just a glitch on flightradar24.  Thanks for informing me though, never knew they dropped GoJet.

A lot of the time when aircraft go to a different operator it takes a while to change on Flightradar24. For example, there's an ex-American 767 that transitioned to a cargo airline that flies into my local airport a lot, and FR24 still says it's American Airlines.

8 minutes ago, Ne_zloy said:

I think that the developers will not release the plane with today's update. And this is very correct. It seems to me that they will still test the aircraft with the new update. How it works on the new update. So that users do will not get any bugs or errors due to Asobo if they broke something there again. So I think it should still take 5-10 days to test the aircraft with a new update and fix possible errors. In addition to all this, testers and streamers must get the product earlier and have time to shoot commercials. So, I it is thought not earlier than the 16-20th. And this will be very correct on the part of Aerosoft, since they care about users so that they get a working product, and not a broken one with a new update from Asobo.

Mathijs confirmed release wasn't today and will let us know when we are a few days to go, I am still pretty sure aerosoft will have had this update for a few days and been testing the CRJ. Also it was confirmed a few days ago the version sent to the streamers and reviewers has already been signed off and I guess released now :) 

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, EasternT3 said:

Mathijs confirmed release wasn't today and will let us know when we are a few days to go, I am still pretty sure aerosoft will have had this update for a few days and been testing the CRJ. Also it was confirmed a few days ago the version sent to the streamers and reviewers has already been signed off and I guess released now :) 

no, not send to previewers yet.  Not because we got problem.