Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

vor 4 Stunden , lowpolybutt sagte:

the Dash 8 might be the next one I lust over after the CRJ release

Both aircrafts - the CRJ and the Dash 8 - are in my opinion two perfect aircrafts because of their size - ideal for short or mid-range flights :) So i really hope that the Dash 8 comes out sooner than later because i'm really missing this turboprop queen in my MSFS fleet 😢 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, leo03000 said:

I have some hours under my belt flying the JRollon CRJ-200 for XP11. I wonder is the systems are similar.

Hello. Initially, I trained and flew the CRJ-200. But after that I bought CRJ-700 for FSX and Prepar3D. I can tell you that there were no difficulties. The systems are completely similar. If you are comfortable there, then there will be no problems in this plane.
But in my personal opinion CRJ-200 is much more convenient and simpler. The ergonomics are much better. Well, the plane itself is much more beautiful and is not an elongated Bavarian sausage as CRJ-700.

• Thanks 2

vor 11 Stunden , Inigo Vanaman sagte:

I definitely plan on reading the manuals prior to attempting to fly. The last time I flew a CRJ in a sim was the default FSX model years ago. 

Reading the manuals is always a good approach ;) I only see an except in the Airbuses at least the A320 family because they are very similar :D 

I also know the good old FSX CRJ and I think we both will get overwhelmed by the graphical and technical improvment that the new sim allows ;) 

And this time we also have an outstanding great looking world to discover - Plenty destinations are wainting for the CRJ :D 

vor 7 Stunden , leo03000 sagte:

I have some hours under my belt flying the JRollon CRJ-200 for XP11. I wonder is the systems are similar.

If I didn't miss something, the FMC for sure is more realistic in the Aerosoft CRJ as it is custom made according to the real thing. Lot of addons in XP use the default FMC. For the rest we will have to see, but I expect the CRJ to be more realistic.

• Thanks 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
56 minutes ago, Ne_zloy said:

But in my personal opinion CRJ-200 is much more convenient and simpler. The ergonomics are much better.

You are the first person in the world saying this. Are you sure you flew or "trained" on the CR2 IRL? ;) 

ps, the only two things that I found better on the CR1 were the seats that could be moved further back on the rails and left room to store an 1980's flightkit. And ofcourse the trailing link main landing gear that made every landing a good one. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You are the first person in the world saying this. Are you sure you flew or "trained" on the CR2 IRL? ;) 

I apologize for not specifying this in my post, but I meant exactly the aircraft compared by the user in the simulator. That is, CRJ-200 by JRollon for X-plane VS CRJ-700/900 for FSX/Prepar 3D. In reality, I did not have the opportunity to fly as a pilot or on a physical simulator.

Plus, due to the elongation of the fuselage of the CRJ 700/900, landing on them seems much less pleasant and comfortable, while on the CRJ-200 the landing is very smooth and without bulging the nose and difficult alignment, where you need to adapt very much.

Maybe I'm a bad pilot in the simulator, but unfortunately it is very difficult to align the plane well on landing and land smoothly, without lifting the nose, when nothing is especially visible from the cockpit. (Either a very high touchdown speed for a smooth landing, or a high nose up.)

Therefore, I personally would very much dream and give any money for the CRJ-200 for the MFS.

14 hours ago, riskas123 said:

True that! Also, you seem like less of a lurker than me, you've got like... double the amount of posts.

Yes, but built slowly over time. 

While lurking... 😎

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, Ne_zloy said:

I personally would very much dream and give any money for the CRJ-200 for the MFS.

That makes two of us! After Hans finishes the CRJ 550-1000 series I will harass him every day until he starts to develop an CR2. :)

ps, once upon a time, around 2005, there was already a finished VC for the CR1/2 by Digital Aviation. A feat the F100 still does not achieve. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 19 Minuten, The Dude sagte:

That makes two of us! After Hans finishes the CRJ 550-1000 series I will harass him every day until he starts to develop an CR2. :)

Would be great if you could convince Hans and Mathijs to do another expansion pack with the 100/200 version of the CRJ :) but i dont think this will happen (in the near future) because if you release the newer version of an aircraft at first, there are only a few people willing to buy the older version afterwards. So i doubt that there will still be a profitable market for a CRJ 100/200 :( 

vor 8 Stunden , Zyonix007 sagte:

wait he said march 3rd was NOT the date he confirmed that. remember. that means it HAS to be 2/24??? 

Only 3rd March is a no - 02.03 and 04.03 are still okey

vor 31 Minuten, Fynus sagte:

Only 3rd March is a no - 02.03 and 04.03 are still okey

Sure March is also possible and for me perfectly fine but i believe Mathijs and the whole team will make us the present of a february release ;) 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

So I can't remind Hans of his promise to help resurrect my 727 then?  🙂 

To be fair, that's an old promise made after beer at the last Paderborn show I went to.

• Like 2

• Root Admin
14 hours ago, Swagbasket said:

I sure hope the manual includes information not only on how to do things, but also when and why. I doubt that I am the only person who will be using this as a tool to truly understand IFR and airliner procedures.

That is what the 'Come Fly With Me" series is for!

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1061-come-fly-with-me-by-the-dude/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Wow 👍 This is surely something not every developer will do although it would help a lot of people to understand this beautiful hobby a bit better ;) So thanks to @The Dude and @Mathijs Kok and all the other people working in the background to offer those opportunities. Again this is no matter of course and I'm really thankful for your extra work 👌 Keep up the great service - You guys rock 🏆

• Like 1

5 hours ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Both aircrafts - the CRJ and the Dash 8 - are in my opinion two perfect aircrafts because of their size - ideal for short or mid-range flights :) So i really hope that the Dash 8 comes out sooner than later because i'm really missing this turboprop queen in my MSFS fleet 😢 

I would agree with all of the above and add the ATR to the list, with those in the game I would be happy for a very long time!

30 minutes ago, Robert Xones said:

Dev team appreciation time^^ Working 7 days a week to get this out, cant thank them enough

Defiantly, they have all worked hard and I'm sure their hard work will be rewarded by all the positive comments when we have the CRJ in our hangers, thank you Mathijs and the entire team 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

ps, once upon a time, around 2005, there was already a finished VC for the CR1/2 by Digital Aviation. A feat the F100 still does not achieve. ;)

I would love a full fidelity CRJ-200, I would buy one in a heartbeat if Aerosoft pursues making one.

• Upvote 1

Hi - New here; My community and I can't stop talking about how excited we are for the CRJ... literally can't stop looking at images and video. Created this account just so I could post our enthusiasm. I can almost hear all of of the button and switch clicks already...

- OzzyInSpace

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, OzzyInSpace said:

Hi - New here; My community and I can't stop talking about how excited we are for the CRJ... literally can't stop looking at images and video. Created this account just so I could post our enthusiasm. I can almost hear all of of the button and switch clicks already...

- OzzyInSpace

Welcome to the forum, as you can see I think there is a great deal of anticipation all round, hopefully the wait will be worth it and not too too much longer, I guess we all need to keep our fingers crossed that update 3 goes off without too much in the way of issues to start with and with luck we will be flying around in something new very shortly!!! 

• Like 2