Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

Well I would change my guess but seems kinda silly to do so now even though I’m most definitely wrong.

Anyone have a plan for release day, like are you going to read up on the manuals first, or jump straight into it and try to figure it out as you go?

2 minutes ago, WinterHuntsman said:

Well I would change my guess but seems kinda silly to do so now even though I’m most definitely wrong.

Anyone have a plan for release day, like are you going to read up on the manuals first, or jump straight into it and try to figure it out as you go?

Straight in I think, already done my homework reading the manuals and watching YouTube videos :) 

Just now, WinterHuntsman said:

Personally I will be reading up on the manuals and hopefully there will be some good demonstration flights out there too and likely some rl flights to see if there is anything that happens that isn't in the manual

vor 6 Minuten, WinterHuntsman sagte:

[...] Anyone have a plan for release day, like are you going to read up on the manuals first, or jump straight into it and try to figure it out as you go?

So 23.2 would be still ok for me :) If so I already know what to do ... Call my boss and tell him I need at least one day off ^^ A week would be better ;) 

• Root Admin
53 minutes ago, Sebastian B said:

Could you please stop spamming the thread with release guesses? We know it will be within the next weeks I think that's enough information.

No, sorry I asked for people to guess. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

• Root Admin
48 minutes ago, bluemoon51 said:

I have a technical question, as I understand it the 550 is basically a 700 but with lower take-off weights and capacity, given that are we expecting a significant performance change on the in-game model?

Depends on what you call significant. The flight models are adapted but the actual differences are not huge. Airlines calculate a few percentages over many years, simmers do not.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Root Admin
55 minutes ago, Sebastian B said:

I would rather only read relevant questions or information instead of reading through tons of irrelevant release guesses, but maybe I'm an exception there

So ask and I will answer!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• Root Admin
47 minutes ago, WinterHuntsman said:

If you are not a kick ass sim pilot I would most certainly hope people start with the step-by-step guide.

Let me put it this way. When you send a question about the use of the aircraft to support that in any way indicates that you do not understand the systems, the default reply you will get is this:  "Have you tried the Step-by-Step guide sir? We try to explain the use of the aircraft there in detail.  If anything shown in the manual does not match what you see, tell is exactly at what point. Now this is exactly the same reply we have given the last 4 years and in 93% of cases we do not hear from that customer again, we assume because things worked when he did it the right way.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If you are not a kick ass sim pilot I would most certainly hope people start with the step-by-step guide.

Let me put it this way. When you send a question about the use of the aircraft to support that in any way indicates that you do not understand the systems, the default reply you will get is this:  "Have you tried the Step-by-Step guide sir? We try to explain the use of the aircraft there in detail.  If anything shown in the manual does not match what you see, tell is exactly at what point. Now this is exactly the same reply we have given the last 4 years and in 93% of cases we do not hear from that customer again, we assume because things worked when he did it the right way.

I never flown a crj in a sim before. I flew the erj and after 20 hours in it i still barley know how to fly it 

I don’t know if this question have already been answered. But will we be able to preorder? 

Then I also have a more of a request/question. I really like the “On the line” series by inibuild on there a300. Are you guys planning on something similar. I believe it helps with understanding the manuals for many users, since you actually can see a video of a person interacting with all the systems and buttons. 

Gonna load up the sim somewhere at a stand, set up a nice sunset, and enjoy the view while reading all the the manuals. When I feel reasonably competent with the aircraft then I'll try things while keeping the books close.

First gonna practice simple circuits, different go around scenarios, aborts, holds, and anything I need before going out and doing regular flights. Then practice quick turnarounds since I see myself doing at least a few sectors per session usually.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jaden Cuffy said:

Gonna load up the sim somewhere at a stand, set up a nice sunset, and enjoy the view while reading all the the manuals. When I feel reasonably competent with the aircraft then I'll try things while keeping the books close.

Same here. With a nice cup of tea reading intently lol

• Like 1