Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

Ok so I thought the market place only updated with new stuff every Thursday. So if the release is that date wouldn’t it be to early to go on the in game market place? I guess the better question is when the plane comes out will it be available on the Aerosoft store and MSFS marketplace at the same time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Exile1 said:

Basically every number on every screenshot, makes a date under the American date system. I'm thinking it's a more reasonable date, than what I picked though.

yes but the odds of it matching a date 1 week from today is 1 in 99

vor 4 Minuten, WinterHuntsman sagte:

Ok so I thought the market place only updated with new stuff every Thursday. So if the release is that date wouldn’t it be to early to go on the in game market place? I guess the better question is when the plane comes out will it be available on the Aerosoft store and MSFS marketplace at the same time.

wouldnt be surprised if the crj was a special release on the marketplace that dosent need to wait for an mp update. That shouldnt be an issue

• Upvote 1

vor 3 Minuten, Martin Pampiermole sagte:

They said that certain youtubers would have the plane first and would post videos (as a teaser). That did not happen yet, so no release. And they are not releasing just before a big update.

I think you are right. As at this moment MSFS does not offer a pre-release- / beta-program for end-users for their patches which leads us to the fact that also the youtuber/blogger/influencer or whoever wont be able to test the CRJ before the installation of the next big MSFS update on thursday. 😞 So a release before that patch is simply impossible even if we all would like tho have this bird today. 😢 But anyway we all know the CRJ is just arround the corner as I believe that the missing pieces for the CRJ are alligned in the upcoming world update. 😄 So maybe we will see someone doing a livestream on thursday evening with the CRJ 🥰 But for now let's just enjoy the pictures Mathijs posted today 🤩

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, M4V3R1CK said:

I think you are right. As at this moment MSFS does not offer a pre-release- / beta-program for end-users for their patches which leads us to the fact that also the youtuber/blogger/influencer or whoever wont be able to test the CRJ before the installation of the next big MSFS update on thursday. 😞 So a release before that patch is simply impossible even if we all would like tho have this bird today. 😢 But anyway we all know the CRJ is just arround the corner as I believe that the missing pieces for the CRJ are alligned in the upcoming world update. 😄 So maybe we will see someone doing a livestream on thursday evening with the CRJ 🥰 But for now let's just enjoy the pictures Mathijs posted today 🤩

emoji police

vor 3 Minuten, M4V3R1CK sagte:

As at this moment MSFS does not offer a pre-release- / beta-program for end-users for their patches which leads us to the fact that also the youtuber/blogger/influencer or whoever wont be able to test the CRJ before the installation of the next big MSFS update on thursday

exactly, thats why any release before world update has a 0% chance... obviously at this point

16 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

I agree I don’t think a release will happen pre world update but it doesn’t mean youtubers and reviewers haven’t been testing it on the current patch

31 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

I feel like this forum is turning into something more reminicent of a discord server, on behalf of me and the other posters: I apologize for the notifications.

-To the lurkers!

At least it’s lively again. 

Signed, a lurker

I would look at the dates towards end of February. This week is too tight I guess, next week, well others will test the RC release and the marketing will kick off, therefore I am sure it will be the week after next week of 22.02-26.02 ;)

9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Quick note..... No need to F5 right now. It will be very clear when we are days from release. Right now things are going great.

I just completed the complete release document for our departments. That document helps to get every things aligned. From the people who need to add the product to the shop pages, via the people who make the installers, the people who add it to the Microsoft shop, the marketing department, the server people (as they will need to get enough bandwidth) ending up with the support crew. 

Fact is we are close to going to Release Candidate. That's the one we share with our friends on other sites with permission to show and tell. At that moment only the smallest tweaks can be done, the code needs to be stable and mature a few days. It is the first time the code is shared with people who are no in our 'circle of control' so if there is anything our extremely extensive testing has not found we hope it pops up at that time. 

People who know me will be surprised about this cautious attitude. I have always been a huge fan of releasing when we were happy and being honest with customers, see what bugs them most and focus on that.  Releasing is just the moment when you start working to customer wishes and not on your own ideas.  But this will simply not work well with this release. We are aiming at a a huge customer base, many of them will never have flown a more complex aircraft before.  One with a few hundred pages of manuals. 

We are fully happy with progress.  And there is one person who guessed the release date right.

Thanks for the update. I suppose we can work out the release date ourselves now lol. Really impressed with the attitude Aerosoft are taking with this project.

• Like 3

Just now, Thijs010 said:

Looking at the release of Grenadines scenery today, this was not announced in the forums at all. So keep an eye on the aerosoft shop, it might be out before it's announced on the forums!

mathijs said it would be clear days before the release 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1