Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

1 hour ago, auntpink said:

Why? The service of aerosoft is much better.

Nothing wrong with their service. I just prefer having everything in one place and not having to manage multiple stores/accounts again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

vor 19 Stunden , ktomais sagte:

Whatever the date is, I hope it hits the marketplace the same time with the regular release. 
Yes, I know Mathijs has indicated they will try.

I think the same date wont be a problem even if it's not 3rd-party-thursday :D. I think in this case MS is more than willing to do an except ;) but the same hour depends fully on MS and their capabilities. So let's hope the best ;) 

vor 7 Minuten, vmironovich sagte:

Earlier release to let people spend their cash on CRJ instead of wasting them on abomination of 737MAX that was released today?

Well I think people know what they want. Most of the simmers in the MSFS community wont buy this 737 because they know for around 23 € you wont get an aircraft with much system depth. They will wait because they know PMDG already announced the MAX even if it takes months or years but you know what you get -> "study-level". The 737MAX you mean is more for gamers or peolpe who like to fly around with a cool new airliner but that's it. :D 

So every product has it's own target group and I think the one for the CRJ and the newly released 737 MAX do not match to 100% so in my opinion nothing to worry about for Aerosoft and the CRJ. :D 

At least I will go for the CRJ ^_^

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, vmironovich said:

Earlier release to let people spend their cash on CRJ instead of wasting them on abomination of 737MAX that was released today? ^_^

Do you mean irl or for flightsim? I didn’t catch a flightsim release and the news of the MAX being “released” in Europe irl came not to long ago as well lol.

vor 28 Minuten, vmironovich sagte:

Earlier release to let people spend their cash on CRJ instead of wasting them on abomination of 737MAX that was released today? ^_^

the "737max" is a joke and does not even deserve to be mentioned in the crj thread

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, riskas123 said:

Do you mean irl or for flightsim? I didn’t catch a flightsim release and the news of the MAX being “released” in Europe irl came not to long ago as well lol.

MSFS, of course. Doubt anyone capable of buying IRL 737 would care much about saving cash for CRJ.

7 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Well I think people know what they want. Most of the simmers in the MSFS community wont buy this 737 because they know for around 23 € you wont get an aircraft with much system depth. They will wait because they know PMDG already announced the MAX even if it takes months or years but you know what you get -> "study-level". The 737MAX you mean is more for gamers or peolpe who like to fly around with a cool new airliner but that's it. :D 

So every product has it's own target group and I think the one for the CRJ and the newly released 737 MAX do not match to 100% so in my opinion nothing to worry about for Aerosoft and the CRJ. :D 

At least I will go for the CRJ ^_^

Agree with you on that one, but I will take any chance and reason to have CRJ in my sim ASAP :)

BTW, I think the PMDG is making the 737NG, not MAX.

• Root Admin
5 hours ago, Sebastian B said:

How will the people who buy it from the market place have access to the manuals (and tutorial videos?) will they be free or do we get a code if we buy it in the sim? 

The version in the MarketPlace will include all manuals (in fact it is 100% identical). The rest can be found on these forums (https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1025-aerosoft-crj/)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

vor 4 Minuten, vmironovich sagte:

[...] BTW, I think the PMDG is making the 737NG, not MAX.

Well this is what Robert said :D in the PMDG Forum 

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/25608-07nov19-pmdg-product-trajectory-alignment-what-to-expect-in-the-coming-weeks-months-hours-etc

"The PMDG 737NG3 for Microsoft Flight Simulator will include the entire 737NG and MAX product lines in a mix of base package and expansion packages similar to our existing product inventory. The mix of aircraft across these packages will vary from previous offerings. Pricing will be in line with existing product offerings."

• Like 2

16 hours ago, riskas123 said:

LOL, I was thinking norwegian was nieche, but there's like three norwegian regulars in this forum! I mean, that's disproportionate for a nation of 5,5 mil people. I sent Mathijs a mail either way though, nice to be helping when possible. 

Remember that it needs to be in bokmål and nynorsk

• Administrator
1 hour ago, lowpolybutt said:

I would've thought if there were to be an announcement it'd be at the "standard" time of ~1700z to ensure most people are awake to see it, if there is to be one today at all

At that time the Aerosoft Offices will be empty and their staff will be on their well deserved way home. ;)

If something is released it'll be during business hours in Germany. And I am NOT saying that will be today...or tomorrow... just read Mathijs' post a bit further up.

9 minutes ago, Emi said:

At that time the Aerosoft Offices will be empty and their staff will be on their well deserved way home. ;)

If something is released it'll be during business hours in Germany. And I am NOT saying that will be today...or tomorrow... just read Mathijs' post a bit further up.

can you quote his post i must have missed it.

18 hours ago, Fynus said:

I am sure a lot of people from Kiribati are willing to help translate the manuals into kiribati ;)

I forgot about the fact that half of all flight simmers are from Kiribati

• Like 2