Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

This excitement is fantastic to me. I took a flight sim hiatus after FS9/FSX and then started playing again once MSFS came out. It's always been my passion and hobby in the good ol' days of 2004 and prior. I was part of several VA's ended with me staying with Southwest Virtual Airlines and flying PMDG planes on-stop until I stopped playing flight sim all around. So this excitement brings out a lot of nostalgia for me and just great feelings all around. I love being excited for Aerosofts CRJ for MSFS :D

• Like 3

Well this went mad again!

I was flying the CJ4 mod on Friday on a stream to use it as a platform to get used to the CRJ being as though the throttle works in a similar way with climb mode 

Already thinking about what routes I want to do! EGBB to somewhere... Hmm 

8 minutes ago, BritishAvgeek said:

I was flying the CJ4 mod on Friday on a stream to use it as a platform to get used to the CRJ being as though the throttle works in a similar way with climb mode 

I'm looking forwards to recreating some of Maersk Air's old routes out of there. Here's to hoping there's a BA livery!

8 minutes ago, BritishAvgeek said:

I had a similar idea but I would like a Duo Airways livery first 

7 minutes ago, BritishAvgeek said:

I was thinking EGLL- EDLP (Aerosoft's home airport and one they developed in sim).

Seems a bit obvious though, I might try one of SAS' routes across the snowy North instead.

13 minutes ago, Fynus said:

I am sure a lot of people from Kiribati are willing to help translate the manuals into kiribati ;)

LOL, I was thinking norwegian was nieche, but there's like three norwegian regulars in this forum! I mean, that's disproportionate for a nation of 5,5 mil people. I sent Mathijs a mail either way though, nice to be helping when possible. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, WinterHuntsman said:

I was thinking ord to stl for my first flight. I have a feeling I’ll be seeing CRJs at ord a lot soon.

KORD will definitely fill up with the CRJ's !  Especially with GoJet's CRJ 550's being Chicago's home.  KORD-KSTL (2 flights every day) !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wuper said:

Your chances of winning are 0 if you choose a date that’s been chosen 3 times already. Just a small tip :)

no they are 0..peroid. Matthijs said the date is already in here. every date said has here has been said 3 times 

11 minutes ago, Sebastian B said:

How will the people who buy it from the market place have access to the manuals (and tutorial videos?) will they be free or do we get a code if we buy it in the sim? 

I think they will be in the files, pretty easy to access, just go into your MSFS folder and into Official, here are all the base files but also what the in-game store downloads the content you bought (btw I think video tutorials will be free if there are any 🙂)

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Wanted....  people to help with translations.

The CRJ for MFS is a special project for us as you might expect. It is really intended for a large group of people. But to make it work for them they need manuals they can understand.  In my experience that means it got to be in own language. That is why we want to make two manuals available in an as many languages as possible. 

These two manuals are the "Step-by-Step' guide and the 'The CRJ in the Simulator'. That second one describes settings, installation etc. The first describes a complete flight. With these two we hope anybody who can fly the default aircraft in the sim will be able to use the CRJ.

Now I got already some people who told me they would be able to assist but as we get now have a final copy of that manual I am asking if there are more people willing to assist. It is not a trivial task Not only are these long and tedious manuals, but we also know they will be updates a lot in the first months.

If you think you can help, drop me a mail at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com. And of course we'll send you freebies.  For the A320 we had one person who made a version in Eastern Yiddish. And it was download by 113 people. 

Thank you, Mathijs.  For those of us whom cannot read, we will be anxiously awaiting for the YouTube videos. ;)

Also, when the CRJ is released, will it be based on business hours GMT in Europe and those of us in the USA may download it 8/9 hours "earlier" in theory? :D

vor 17 Stunden , ktomais sagte:

Whatever the date is, I hope it hits the marketplace the same time with the regular release. 
Yes, I know Mathijs has indicated they will try.

Why? The service of aerosoft is much better.

• Upvote 1