Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

12 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

we don’t know if Aerosoft already have the update and therefore have already fixed any issues 

I would think they are fully aware of whats in the update, and likely testing in it.

• Upvote 1

Aerosoft/Asobo should do a CRJ launch event where everybody can fly their new beauty into Paderborn together! I'm looking forward to seeing some of you guys out there in your CRJs :D 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

we don’t know if Aerosoft already have the update and therefore have already fixed any issues 

In a perfect world, the update and the CRJ drop at the same time.

I know there’ll be a bit of a delay, but I hope nonetheless...

I’m gonna guess the 10th of Feb.

• Root Admin

Wanted....  people to help with translations.

The CRJ for MFS is a special project for us as you might expect. It is really intended for a large group of people. But to make it work for them they need manuals they can understand.  In my experience that means it got to be in own language. That is why we want to make two manuals available in an as many languages as possible. 

These two manuals are the "Step-by-Step' guide and the 'The CRJ in the Simulator'. That second one describes settings, installation etc. The first describes a complete flight. With these two we hope anybody who can fly the default aircraft in the sim will be able to use the CRJ.

Now I got already some people who told me they would be able to assist but as we get now have a final copy of that manual I am asking if there are more people willing to assist. It is not a trivial task Not only are these long and tedious manuals, but we also know they will be updates a lot in the first months.

If you think you can help, drop me a mail at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com. And of course we'll send you freebies.  For the A320 we had one person who made a version in Eastern Yiddish. And it was download by 113 people. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Wanted....  people to help with translations.

The CRJ for MFS is a special project for us as you might expect. It is really intended for a large group of people. But to make it work for them they need manuals they can understand.  In my experience that means it got to be in own language. That is why we want to make two manuals available in an as many languages as possible. 

These two manuals are the "Step-by-Step' guide and the 'The CRJ in the Simulator'. That second one describes settings, installation etc. The first describes a complete flight. With these two we hope anybody who can fly the default aircraft in the sim will be able to use the CRJ.

Now I got already some people who told me they would be able to assist but as we get now have a final copy of that manual I am asking if there are more people willing to assist. It is not a trivial task Not only are these long and tedious manuals, but we also know they will be updates a lot in the first months.

If you think you can help, drop me a mail at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com. And of course we'll send you freebies.  For the A320 we had one person who made a version in Eastern Yiddish. And it was download by 113 people. 

ight this is totally an Easter egg

51 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

For the A320 we had one person who made a version in Eastern Yiddish. And it was download by 113 people. 

I wonder how many R/L airline manuals have been translated into Eastern Yiddish.... I would venture to guess not............very many! That is simply epic!!

8 minutes ago, bluemoon51 said:

I wonder how many R/L airline manuals have been translated into Eastern Yiddish.... I would venture to guess not............very many! That is simply epic!!

well you have to speak english as a pilot so i think translating real manuals is pointless 

yall do realize what that means right? The manual is done, final. They look for translations for the manuals... that come with the product... that obviously is finished. Pretty sure finishing touches such as the manuals are the last steps, were real close bois

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Robert Xones said:

yall do realize what that means right? The manual is done, final. They look for translations for the manuals... that come with the product... that obviously is finished. Pretty sure finishing touches such as the manuals are the last steps, were real close bois

We just need to find someone that speaks Eastern Yiddish before they will let us have it!

• Upvote 4

vor 2 Minuten, bluemoon51 sagte:

We just need to find someone that speaks Eastern Yiddish before they will let us have it!

haha, I can unfortunately only offer german, but I guess aerosoft as a german company has that already covered

• Like 1