Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

vor 12 Stunden , Romatrikio sagte:

Hey Munich, the 16th has been voted for by three different people already so I’d pick another date to be in with a chance :) 

Oh no! I missed one post, I thought I'm the third one! Thanks for telling me! 🙂

So I will go for one day later (if it's okay) --> 17th Feb '21

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten, Exile1 sagte:

So we’ll possibly be getting the release date announced tomorrow?

I can’t believe how excited I am for this product, I’m a man in my 30s and I feel like I’m 8 again on Christmas morning 🤣☺️

I wouldnt fully jump on the hype train just yet. Its still all speculation we only know its between 11th-28th feburary. They will showcase it through streamers before release, and I imagine thats not gonna be for so few days... Im still gonna say about a week after world update 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sorry for disturbing the betting office:

I just worked through the downloadable AOM Part 1 but could not find out if the flight planner of MSFS is able to feed its data into the CRJ FMS. If not, and if one has to key the fp into the CDU, how will the MSFS ATC cooperate with the CRJ?

Now I bet on a release on 12th of February (one day after the expected MSFS update).

Michael

Hi there,

I don't have a date prediction but instead I was wondering have you guys been testing the CRJ in VR mode? I read that it should work fine in VR but since this is going to be the first more complex aircraft I am curious about the performance impact the complexity will have in VR. Do you have any info you can share about this? 

6 minutes ago, windowseat73 said:

As much as I hope the release is imminent- I'm almost hesitant to get excited until we see what Asobo breaks with the next update. Maybe it will be released a couple of days after those issues get hammered out?

we don’t know if Aerosoft already have the update and therefore have already fixed any issues 

• Like 1