Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

so its a safe feburary release, at least we know that now. Now its time to get more accurate.

Obviously the update is gonna play a big role. Im gonna assume that the update will ship the last few parts the crj needs before being released. The only question at this point is, how long after the world update? Now this can depend on various factors. Did or will aerosoft get pre access to the unreleased update to test the last integrations or not? Are the last required features with the next updates content already done, or does aerosoft have to wait for the update to do the final parts? Id personally say at this point, its a matter of days after the world update, max 2 weeks past it. Lets say... feb 16th

Thinking about it a release with the World Update 3 would be a great marketing strategy by asobo and aerosoft. So a release on the 11th Feb seems logic. But then there would be only a few days left for the media previews. I hope the person with its birthday on the 11th is right and gets a nice present.

Anyways I am really looking forward to this airplane :)

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Fynus said:

Thinking about it a release with the World Update 3 would be a great marketing strategy by asobo and aerosoft. So a release on the 11th Feb seems logic. But then there would be only a few days left for the media previews. I hope the person with its birthday on the 11th is right and gets a nice present.

Anyways I am really looking forward to this airplane :)

Mathijs did just day “deal” and everyone assumed that meant no 😂 

I too hope birthday guy gets his wish.

• Like 3

I think only two have submitted February 25th so far, so I’ll take the third spot on that position. Hoping it aligns with the TBA Partnership Series Release highlighted in the last Development Roadmap shared by Asobo. In any case, I’ll be glad to have it in my hangar whenever it drops!

I’m not going to guess a specific since everyone else has seemed to cover every possible day it could release, but I am going to guess that the press NDA will be lifted on Tuesday since Mathijs said release date guesses had to posted by the end of the day Monday. I see the CRJ being released 1-1.5 weeks after the first press reviews start going out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Zyonix007 said:

List of known releases. 11th Feb is my best guess. 

•   Reveal hidden contents

February 9th - Too soon no time for media release

• February 10th
  • February 11th @ 1700Z 2021

February 13 - Excluded for being weekend 

February 14 - Excluded for being weekend 

• February 16
  • February 18

February 22 - probably not a Monday 

• February 23
  • February 25

March 3 - Confirmed No

We could assume Matthijs means no for Wednesdays at all in that case that would exclude the 10th so only the 11th would be reasonable  

"If it releases on Feb 11 I expect a free copy as a birthday gift" -Wuper

"deal" -Matthijs

this could mean it's February 11th because he said first 3 people to guess it get it free

I’m nervous and excited at the same time. Saving me $50 and getting a fantastic bird on my birthday would be awesome! 😊

11 minutes ago, Wuper said:

I’m nervous and excited at the same time. Saving me $50 and getting a fantastic bird on my birthday would be awesome! 😊

It be interesting as I also said the 11th, though I think I’m in the top 3 I don’t know for sure. Though that being said, I would just be happy if if does come out then.

Whatever happens I know airplane will be great and I will happily spend the money for my first ever payware plane since I got into Sims on the launch of MSFS. Have my first flight planned and everything.

• Upvote 1

Using my big brain, I realized I have two opportunities to receive a free copy of this beautiful bird. My birthday bet is still on (Feb 11) - and using mathematical analyzation, my second prediction would be Feb 22nd 🤞

• Like 1

Haven’t been here the last three days and it appears that the hype train didn’t stop but was merely delayed and is now desperately trying to catch up with what he missed.

@Mathijs Kok must really feel powerful seeing how only a few words can make us go crazy instantly 😂

I suspect the 11th is the date for the selected streamers etc and a week later on Feb 18th we will be having our beautiful bird ready in our hangars 

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2021 at 6:45 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

It is so tempting to say the actual release date is already shown in an easter egg on this forum. 

Er, he said the above.

That in no way says that the release date is already shown. It just says he is tempted to say that. Probably to get a lot of people hunting and searching...

35 minutes ago, Thx1137 said:

Er, he said the above.

That in no way says that the release date is already shown. It just says he is tempted to say that. Probably to get a lot of people hunting and searching...

I was thinking about that as well, dont think he would do that though.