Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

Well I’m going to go crazy trying to guess. I’m just going to assume probably some time this month as I doubt my first guess was correct but I’ll stick with it. Whenever it does come out I’m sure I’m going to love it.

If it somehow miraculously came out the 11th like I guessed I would run to my computer so fast I’d probably leave a trail of fire like the Delorian does in back to the future😅

22 minutes ago, Gyps said:

I don’t think it will release with update at the same time as if there’s issues with update it could effect release so after makes sense to me 

Even if, as promised, Asobo had provided 3rd party devs with a preview copy, to test that their offerings are going to work properly?

What if the delay to World Update 3 has been caused by work to correct some such issues with the CRJ?

I know, but if we're all in "conspiracy theory" mode.  :)

• Upvote 5

49 minutes ago, Munich Airport said:

Tuesday is a good day - I go for the 16th Feb 2021

Hey Munich, the 16th has been voted for by three different people already so I’d pick another date to be in with a chance :) 

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, but this concerns the release on Aerosoft.com, Zulu time zone and only the first three get it right before Monday 23:59 Zulu can win. Winners will be announced AFTER the release (obviously). And keep in mind I never said the forum contains the answer.... It could be elsewhere. Or nowhere, I could be all leading you one of the best wild goose chases ever. 

An person who mentions a 2022 date will be banned from the forum.

Do not focus on 42. A lot of people in the team are Douglas Adams fans.  We reply '42' to a lot of things. 

1700Z