Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

Now that EVERYONE is excited about this contest to win a free copy of the CRJ, I would love to take a moment and  promote a FANTASTIC world wide VA that has been around for more than 20 years !  NO MATTER where in the world you want to fly your new CRJ or NO MATTER  which real world airline you desire to simulate,  this VA can provide you that opportunity.  EVERY model of your new CRJ (550/700/900/1000) can be flown on DAY 1 mirroring a R/W CRJ flight from thousands of airline data bases updated at least annually.

I invite everyone to check out the accomplishments obtained by the founder and staff of this very established VA at  http://air-source.us/default.asp

Now that we will have a CRJ550 in MSFS, I will be expanding the data base of GoJet Airlines (regional carrier for UNITED) which only flies the CRJ 550.  We currently have a data base of 50 real world GoJet flights with connections from hubs in Chicago (KORD) and Newark (KEWR).

Check us out and GOOD LUCK on winning your free copy of the Aerosoft CRJ !

• Like 1

vor 7 Stunden , EasternT3 sagte:

That date pushes release outside of Q1 by quite a way and we haven’t had any indication it’s being further delayed, every post points to it being sooner rather than later 🙂

Thats was just a joke ;)

• Upvote 1

vor 2 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Okay, but this concerns the release on Aerosoft.com, Zulu time zone and only the first three get it right before Monday 23:59 Zulu can win. Winners will be announced AFTER the release (obviously). And keep in mind I never said the forum contains the answer.... It could be elsewhere. Or nowhere, I could be all leading you one of the best wild goose chases ever. 

An person who mentions a 2022 date will be banned from the forum.

Do not focus on 42. A lot of people in the team are Douglas Adams fans.  We reply '42' to a lot of things. 

Picking the 22.02.2021 ;)

List of known releases. 11th Feb is my best guess. 

• Spoiler

February 9th - Too soon no time for media release

• February 10th
  • February 11th @ 1700Z 2021
  • Spoiler

February 13 - Excluded for being weekend 

• Spoiler

February 14 - Excluded for being weekend 

• February 16
  • February 18
  • Spoiler

February 22 - probably not a Monday 

• February 23
  • February 25
  • Spoiler

March 3 - Confirmed No

We could assume Matthijs means no for Wednesdays at all in that case that would exclude the 10th so only the 11th would be reasonable  

"If it releases on Feb 11 I expect a free copy as a birthday gift" -Wuper

"deal" -Matthijs

this could mean it's February 11th because he said first 3 people to guess it get it free

• Upvote 3

So, I guess it's February, as the only March guess was designated as wrong. We had guesses on 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 14, 15, 16, 18 (four of that already!), 19, 22, 23 and 25th.

I think it would be before the UK update, and I want it ASAP, so I hope (guess) that it is indeed February 11 together with the UK update.

February 15 (monday) would make more sense as a "software" release, but I am not familiar with Aerosoft policy on hotfixes (the release may be very polished, or they may be fine taking the weekend for removing bugs, I dunno).