Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

2 hours ago, bluemoon51 said:

Well if everyone is putting their birthday in..... I think we are getting it on July 19th!!!! for my free copy!

Haha, now you got me imagining it getting delayed 6 months. I highly doubt that it'd happen, luckily...

• Upvote 1

This thread is very reminiscent of The Da Vinci Code for its very investigative plot...

Anagrams, hidden codes, Fibonacci sequences, all that's missing is for a Cryptex of some kind to get involved.

• Like 2

• Root Admin
18 hours ago, John2 said:

Or we could have a pool to guess the date. The person that guesses the date wins a free copy. 

Okay, but this concerns the release on Aerosoft.com, Zulu time zone and only the first three get it right before Monday 23:59 Zulu can win. Winners will be announced AFTER the release (obviously). And keep in mind I never said the forum contains the answer.... It could be elsewhere. Or nowhere, I could be all leading you one of the best wild goose chases ever. 

An person who mentions a 2022 date will be banned from the forum.

Do not focus on 42. A lot of people in the team are Douglas Adams fans.  We reply '42' to a lot of things. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And keep in mind I never said the forum contains the answer....

You did actually, not the thread though.

On 2/5/2021 at 9:15 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

It is so tempting to say the actual release date is already shown in an easter egg on this forum. 

I'll take that as a hint though...

• Upvote 1

Just out of curiosity- Will the CRJ show icing all over the fuselage and wings like the default aircraft? It's awful and very unrealistic. I can't think of any jet that gets covered in ice while in flight. In fact, the only things that anti-ice heats are usually the leading edges of the wings and engine cowlings in most jets too. I'm kind of hoping that we'll end up with a good jet that doesn't look like an ice cube during normal flight conditions...

• Upvote 2