Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

Just now, EasternT3 said:

Only think with April is it's not Q1 and I think/hope we would get told if it was delayed again beyond Q1. Although I did wonder if Mathijs's personal stories did have something to do with it

Sure, as you can see in both comments above I'm Just looking for any number that can be translated into a reasonable date. 

5 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

10/4 2021? I know it's not as optimistic as other guesses but I'd be fine with it. 

I'll be fine too, as long as Mathijis will continue to tease us at least weekly :)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

Sure, as you can see in both comments above I'm Just looking for any number that can be translated into a reasonable date. 

It's defiantly a fair guess. I'm sure it'll be sooner rather than later

all we have confirmed so far is Q1. itll be out before march 30th - now as far as the easter egg goes... I think we will have to dig deaper. 

1. The crj has been delayed, that means the "release date" mustve been set past that time which was sometime around new year. 

So we should look out for the easter egg in posts from after that time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robert Xones said:

all we have confirmed so far is Q1. itll be out before march 30th - now as far as the easter egg goes... I think we will have to dig deaper. 

1. The crj has been delayed, that means the "release date" mustve been set past that time which was sometime around new year. 

Absolutely, but Mathijis said " in this forum" and not "in this thread" so we need to check every post from him in every topic :)

vor 3 Minuten, P_R_S sagte:

Absolutely, but Mathijis said " in this forum" and not "in this thread" so we need to check every post from him in every topic :)

yikes... the hunt is on

Conspiracy: hes only giving us this task to distract us until its released ;)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robert Xones said:

yikes... the hunt is on

Conspiracy: hes only giving us this task to distract us until its released ;)

Yes, I agree. Yikes. I don't think he'd be lying about it as a distraction though. And 30th of february is a reasonable One? More so than the 10th of april. (I apologice for bad capitalisation, my autocorrect on my norwegian Phone is killing me). 

11th of feb(world update 3) or 4th of march(sim update 3) is kinda 2 big update days for MSFS so thats the most reasonable dates to have a release. 🤷🏻‍♂️

But my best guess is Soon😅

4 minutes ago, kberg said:

11th of feb(world update 3) or 4th of march(sim update 3) is kinda 2 big update days for MSFS so thats the most reasonable dates to have a release. 🤷🏻‍♂️

We do know aerosoft have a very good working relationship with asobo

3 minutes ago, kberg said:

Don't know if it'd be released in conjunction with an fs2020 world/sim update. Maybe a bit after a 3rd party update though... 

Soon™  is a good guess though. It's definitely true?

For my money I can't see them releasing it with one of the big updates, aside from the fact they normally don't go especially well, my guess is they will want to make maximum impact, someone earlier in the thread mentioned 22 Feb(at the very least that week)that would be my money in terms of dates 

Vor 1 Stunde, Robert Xones sagte:

Thats what I did ;)

vor 6 Stunden , Fynus sagte:

Okey I am getting in the guess work. And name some dates:

1. In the Teaser Video at 0:12min the clock say 07:02 UTC - which might be wrong since that would be tomorrow and no social media guy got the CRJ in advance

2. 22.05 as in the same min of the Teaser, the fuel load is so specific. Might be a coincidence and that date would be far to much in the future.

3 09.04 as in 1:06min of the Vitoria-Foronda Airport trailer - the inital final turn was at 11:16 UTC while the final was made at 09:04 UTC

4. 14.0x (maybe 02/03) since in all video the OAT is 14°C :D

5. 22.02 - preview from 29.01 shows Fuel 2220 and later its says 2205 again - coincidence? I dont think so  -> This is my personal pick for the release date

PS: This was done with only 1 cup of coffee into the day

I want to point out, that my guess Nr. 5 is even more suspicious. The time difference between the picture with 2220 fuel and 2205 fuel is ca. 7 min. The fuel flow per min is around 3,58 Kilogramm per minute which makes it a 10,75 kg loss. So after 3min there should be 2209,25 (so maybe 2209) displayed :D

Damn I really love this guess work. Feeling like sherlock himself ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Fynus said:

I want to point out, that my guess Nr. 5 is even more suspicious. The time difference between the picture with 2220 fuel and 2205 fuel is ca. 7 min. The fuel flow per min is around 3,58 Kilogramm per minute which makes it a 10,75 kg loss. So after 3min there should be 2209,25 (so maybe 2209) displayed :D

Damn I really love this guess work. Feeling like sherlock himself ;)

I really love that you've managed to find all of these potential easter eggs Fynus, but unless I have misunderstood something, I think getting 22.02 from 2220 is a bit of a stretch.

Plus, we remember Asobo said that one of the last things that needed to be resolved on the CRJ was to do with the fuel consumption, so I'd be inclined not to read too much into the fuel figures! :D 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Romatrikio said:

I really love that you've managed to find all of these potential easter eggs Fynus, but unless I have misunderstood something, I think getting 22.02 from 2220 is a bit of a stretCH.

Maybe it is the 20th day of 2022? 

January the 20th it is! Buckle up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is a good little game. The easter egg is probably so obscure, that we’ll need to upscale the images to find it (assuming it’s even in an image). A part of me hopes it’s just the post saying Q1 🤣

Just now, Exile1 said:

This is a good little game. The easter egg is probably so obscure, that we’ll need to upscale the images to find it (assuming it’s even in an image). A part of me hopes it’s just the post saying Q1 🤣

Was it not already found? The 42 thing.

Just now, EightBitGoose said:Was it not already found? The 42 thing.

Can’t say without a confirmation, until then, I’ll just put it down to a Douglas Adams fan’s sarcasm. I feel we’ll be getting at least an announcement next week anyway.

• Like 1