vor 12 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

image.png

Really nice preview shots!
But to help you to further improve the CRJ, I'd like to ask you if you could improve the sharpness / details of the seat texture?

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed, but let me share some images of the EFB to show what is can do:

image.png

All the checklists are in the EFB as they are on most modern aircraft. 

image.png

Light load...

image.png

Heavy.... Make sure you keep the dot in the right place or the CRJ might just bite you.

image.png

Here you set your aircraft states and toggle items. If you are docked to a gate keep the guard rails down for example.

image.png

If things got out of hand, here is where you reset things.

image.png

Options, so many options....

image.png

More options....

image.png

With the new controllers that came on the market in the last 6 months it is needed to offer precise settings as they all are  little bit different. With this menu you will be able to tweak that to perfection. For what is available now and what will be available soon.

It's like the old aerosoft is back! Thank you for showing us these they look fantastic!

1 hour ago, thokle said:

But to help you to further improve the CRJ, I'd like to ask you if you could improve the sharpness / details of the seat texture?

Was thinking the same. All the other textures look so crisp, it makes the seat covers stand out in comparison. 

Small detail, so not too concerned...

P.S. - Great to see the previews back.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, thokle said:

I would like some more detail on the switches and panels themselves. The current textures kind of give off a smooth plastic kind of look. (It'd be just fine if they leave it as is, it's just a beauty issue, the crj wouldn't lose anything if they left it how it is. I am just saying it would be nice if they gave it a weathered look.)

• Like 3

Sorry for bringing back a little speculation to the forum but when do you guys think this bird will be ready? From the screenshots, it looks like it’s going to be sooner rather than later. Perhaps in conjunction with the UK world update? 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4
2 hours ago, kendry19 said:

Sorry for bringing back a little speculation to the forum but when do you guys think this bird will be ready? From the screenshots, it looks like it’s going to be sooner rather than later. Perhaps in conjunction with the UK world update? 

Sometime Q1 this year so within the next month or two. Could be days, weeks.. etc - Hopefully very soon as im extremely anxious to fly a complex airliner in MSFS... Aerosoft will save the day! 

I flew the CRJ briefly a few years ago in FSX and I enjoyed it, will have to relearn it now though hahaha.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, FS2Crew Developer said:

Letting people know FS2Crew is coming for the MSFS CRJ, voice and button control 😉

Now you'll have your crew 😉

139520447_3958294037555972_5797223012469

Looks like something else that will be a day one purchase for me!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, FS2Crew Developer said:

Letting people know FS2Crew is coming for the MSFS CRJ, voice and button control 😉

Amazing! This is going to be the perfect pairing, to help us newbies up our game.

• Like 1
  • Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, FS2Crew Developer said:

Now if you could only use a picture of an actual CRJ......

• Thanks 3
2 hours ago, FS2Crew Developer said:

Informowanie ludzi, że FS2Crew nadchodzi po MSFS CRJ, sterowanie głosowe i przyciski 😉

Teraz będziesz miał swoją załogę 😉

I have used with other additions. For me it is a "must have" accessory

On 29/01/2021 at 3:33 PM, MisterPaddo said:

Some time ago a user on this forum suggested that it could be used as a version number, that would be fun aswell 😛

Sure. Sorry that I didn't ser that. My crj forum check rate has decreased to once every two days :). I've still read every post in this thread through and I think I remember someone sugesting that, Yeah. 

On 1/31/2021 at 8:34 AM, FS2Crew Developer said:

Never bought your products for other sims although seen them on Twitch streams many times. This will be the first time I'll buy :) Make it good please :) 

31 minutes ago, EightBitGoose said:

Have you decided on the liveries that are going to be inluded with the CRJ? Will the paint kit be included with it?

I believe it's the same liveries as the P3D version, although seeing the community in MSFS for the A320, I wouldn't be surprised if we see most CRJs ever flown eventually (and fictional repaint probs). I guess the paint kit will be at the same time.

• Upvote 2

I'm hoping for an Amaszonas livery since I love flying in South America and they have the CRJ in real life (only the 200, but it's the only airline of the continent with the CRJ I think) 

• Root Admin
18 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

I believe it's the same liveries as the P3D version, although seeing the community in MSFS for the A320, I wouldn't be surprised if we see most CRJs ever flown eventually (and fictional repaint probs). I guess the paint kit will be at the same time.

I am just looking at that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1