Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

58 minutes ago, MisterPaddo said:

Oh no! You guys removed the EFB battery level gag! Screenshots look great though

I think it goes up over time as there is a charging icon there. Maybe in goes above 100% if the session lasts longer?

Thanks Mathijs for the awesome pics and maybe also for convincing the marketing department that is was time to give the community at least a few pics to feed the hype again. :D 

Keep going the outstanding work and I hope that we will see this bird up in the air in February. ;) Fingers crossed.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Not at this moment, but I can tell you that three of my staff are working on it at this moment. Good progress. It is a bit scary to have three pretty complex aircraft products running at the same time but with the new people we are managing.

Thanks Mathijs! Keep up the good work!

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Some random images of a small test I just did from EDDK. Do see them as large as possible by clicking on the images two times!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Are you willing to take a bribe?!?! SHES BEAUTIFUL! $150 in pocket right now! DM me :) (kidding mwahaahah) - sooooo excited for this! With the beauty of MSFS + a complex airliner this is gonna be so fun. Keep working hard! So many of us are waiting and will insta-buy!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, riskas123 said:

I think it goes up over time as there is a charging icon there. Maybe in goes above 100% if the session lasts longer?

Some time ago a user on this forum suggested that it could be used as a version number, that would be fun aswell 😛

Awesome screenshots! The work you guys are doing to get us another airliner in MSFS is amazing (the A320 does get a little boring after a while). If you're allowed to answer this, I was wondering if it will be possible to open the main door of the aircraft without using a jetway or ramp stairs?

5 minutes ago, Inigo Vanaman said:

Awesome screenshots! The work you guys are doing to get us another airliner in MSFS is amazing (the A320 does get a little boring after a while). If you're allowed to answer this, I was wondering if it will be possible to open the main door of the aircraft without using a jetway or ramp stairs?

The doors are operated through the EFB and you can also open the service door and cargo doors, Mathijis posted a picture showing this which can be found on Page 11 on this thread

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Mathijs Kok changed the title to Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ