15 hours ago, BobbyFuzzy said:

AS teasing us in the release of Greater Moncton 👀

CD8AE344-E919-42F1-B860-771EE1AC2438.jpeg

Fool of a took, what have you done, you just delayed the release an extra week by bumping this thread!

• Upvote 6
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

Well for me it will be Paderborn [EDLP] to Koeln/Bonn [EDDK]. The only two 3rd party airports I own so far :D I know it's a really short trip but I'm still waiting for Nuernberg [EDDN] to come to the new Sim :)

:) the absolute first flight will be LIRA LIRF just to taste how it feels, the second one (a few minutes later) the tutorial flight proposed by the manuals :)

42 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Well for me it will be Paderborn [EDLP] to Koeln/Bonn [EDDK]. The only two 3rd party airports I own so far :D I know it's a really short trip but I'm still waiting for Nuernberg [EDDN] to come to the new Sim :)

Half copying you -i'm planning Paderborn to Munich

I've already said it before but I'll be doing CVG - DTW. It's a nice short flight but long enough that I can take the time to learn the aircraft and how it flies, and it also originates at my home airport. I am a little nervous about manually controlling the speed but apart from that I am very excited to fly the CRJ in msfs, it is my favorite rj.

Yah, maybe I should do a shorter flight for my first time in the plane. It’s definitely going to take some time for me to get use to the plane. I do know I’ll be using the United and American Airlines livery a lot.

On 12/14/2020 at 4:24 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes and that makes good sense for moderately complex objects. It is a HUGE pain in the neck for a complex model like we do.  It means that after you done the high poly model you got to do 6 (or even 10) other models that are less and less complex. This can easily double the amount of time you need.  So from a 9 month project you go to a year and a half of work.  We are not totally convinced high end aircraft need this so we only did two LOD's.  There is so much to learn in MFS. 

Hi Aerosoft team,

Just wondering, would you consider doing a 'Development Update' every once and a while? Similar to what asobo did. I understand you can't talk openly in the forum but it would still be great to keep a bit of communication going. It feels like this has gone from the most open development to the most secret. Perhaps a carefully constructed 'newsletter' or something? 

Just an idea..... 

😁

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6
vor 2 Stunden , ReconB4 sagte:

[...] My hope is that the FMS operates properly as it did not in their first CRJ attempt.

Which one do you mean? The CRJ for X-Plane or the one for P3D?

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 hours ago, ReconB4 said:

My hope is that the FMS operates properly as it did not in their first CRJ attempt.

Could you give us some examples please? And for the record; this is actually the third "attempt" ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
vor 14 Stunden , PilotMuhammed sagte:

If we bought the plane from the marketplace, how do we access the paintkit?

Well I think you can access it like the other interesting stuff e.g. the manual in the respective package folder of your Flight Simulator directory. So for marketplace items all files should be in the "Official" folder.

• Thanks 1
vor 8 Stunden , The Dude sagte:

Could you give us some examples please? And for the record; this is actually the third "attempt" ;)

third time's the charm ;)

• Upvote 2
On 23/01/2021 at 9:57 AM, The Dude said:

Third attemt at what? The fms in the New crj or Just the crj in general?