• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Exile1 said:

Anyone care to share their maiden flight plans for the CRJ? I bet there’s some interesting routes, that I’m definitely not aware of (this being a regional workhorse) .

Probably going to take it to Portland, Maine from somewhere like NYC. I want to do the harbor visual, probably going to be amazing in MSFS :) (I don't have MSFS yet, buying it when this comes out.) 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Exile1 said:

Anyone care to share their maiden flight plans for the CRJ? I bet there’s some interesting routes, that I’m definitely not aware of (this being a regional workhorse) .

KMSP-KEWR/KPHL, not anything crazy but you pass by Minneapolis and some cool places along the way, KORD, KDTW, if you go to KEWR you usually pass through Canada a tiny bit, NYC, etc. but if you go to KPHL you still get KORD and stuff along with Philadelphia.

vor 1 hour , Exile1 sagte:

ESGG to ENVA (Gotheburg to Trondheim) ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, The Dude said:

EDLP-EDDK. Already flown ;)

Hey! The only thing that’s allowed to flex around here are the airbuses! 
That is the worst pun joke I have ever written....😂😂☺️

Some interesting routes here, I’ll look them up tomorrow.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Abriael said:

Ya'll planning to fly from an airport to another are doing your type ratings wrong :P

LOL, you gonna be doing a lot of Reading and then mostly failures and patterns in the sim? 

Nah I'mma do an actual flight, preferably a 1-1,5 hr flight to get a feel for the aircraft and looking through checklists etc. 

I’m thinking KDCA-KBOS - a route I’ve flown a few times as pax on Jet Blue Embraers. Not too long, but long enough for a little downtime during cruise. Trip two will be the reverse - I want to wind up at home. And with luck, the wind will be out of the south so I can finish by hand-flying the River Visual to 19. That would be the way to cap it off. 

9 hours ago, Exile1 said:

EGLL BPK7F BPK REDFA POVEL L986 MAG POLON BEMBI PEKIT A83 TAGAN TIROM A845 ATASH A846 ABDAN A909 LEMOD N644 DI M875 KAKID M770 OBMOG L515 PUT B579 VPL W531 VIH R325 VJB G579 SJ A464 TPG M635 ATMAP A576 PKS W440 HOGAN V599 WATLE W652 ODALE ODALE7 YSSY

I know there's a lot of talk about this being a "regional" plane or something, but I think it's always good to really put something through its paces.

54 minutes ago, patiofurniture said:

EGLL <snip> YSSY

I know there's a lot of talk about this being a "regional" plane or something, but I think it's always good to really put something through its paces.

Assuming you're on your own on this jaunt, and with a glide from max cruise altitude, my calculations have you as a smear of smoldering fragments somewhere near the Turkmenistan/Afghanistan border. RIP.

• Like 4
On 23.12.2020 at 18:02, Mathijs Kok sagte:

it has been decided this should be more handled by marketing and less by the people involved directly.  As a result you will find less insight in our development processes for MFS in these forums from now on.

Wow, the marketing department stalled the hype. Never heard of anything like this in the past.

What is the reason for this (marketing wise) desastrous behaviour? Major programming issues? A muzzle from MS? I know, that I will not receive an answer on this. But the process is truly remarkable and a kick in the customers teeth. Honestly this leaves me speechless.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Thanks you for the update. I know you guys have been working very hard.

Besides, this gives me more time to study the manuals you shared.

Happy new year to everyone here and at Aerosoft and let's hope for a better 2021.

41 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Friends, I was asked to posts this.

-----------------------------

Dear FlightSim Community,

We feel the expectation on us to give official information about the release of the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator.

In this regard we have a concern and we’ll keep it short: We made a really tough decision to postpone the CRJ release into the first quarter of next year. This decision wasn't easy for us, because we know how much anticipation there is in the community for this add-on.

We have decided to do so, because we want to deliver a CRJ that meets all expectations, but we have not reached this level yet. We need more time for the development and beta testing. We hope the additional time allows us to complete the necessary work to provide the highest quality and the best possible experience for you right from the start.

We therefore hope for your understanding.  However, we do have a little present for you. The first official teaser:

We wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year!

Understandable.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3