Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

2 hours ago, Robert Xones said:

oh boy, the moment of throuth. Th 320 is completely broken once again so we could really use some good news

The FBW A320 is a mod, of course it's broke it's not asobo's responsability. I am sure the FBW guys will have it back up asap

• Upvote 1

vor 7 Minuten, Citation X sagte:

I'm curious, will FS2020 updates effect the CRJ? Will it still be flyable after a update is released? 

I'm saying because I know certain planes like the FWB A320 and CJ4 mod stop working after a update and need a hotfix.

You get that wrong. The FBW team creates their project based on the standard A320N. If Microsoft changes something on this basis, it can lead to complications with the Flybywire code. However, Aerosoft is completely independent of any updates as they create their own aircraft.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, frankfurt100 said:

You get that wrong. The FBW team creates their project based on the standard A320N. If Microsoft changes something on this basis, it can lead to complications with the Flybywire code. However, Aerosoft is completely independent of any updates as they create their own aircraft.

So in this case FS2020 updates will not affect the CRJ.

• Upvote 1

Now that we have update 1.12.13.0 from Asobo, the open question is whether it resolved all of the blocking issues on the simulator side. Is Aerosoft now in control of when they release or are there still outstanding simulator issues to be resolved on the Asobo side? Like everyone, I'm very appreciative of all of the information that has been forthcoming on this thread & I can't wait to give Aerosoft my money the moment that the CRJs become available.

Meanwhile, now that the fuel pump bug is fixed in the A32NX, I can go about fixing the autobrake regression and get back to flying!

• Like 4

vor 3 Stunden , J van E sagte:

Which is why I don't use mods: they will be broken after each and every update. Then again... I've read Carenado planes have been broken by updates too... Hopefully this won't be the case with the CRJ.

Yeah that's sadly the negative aspect of using mods but not only the FBW A320 is a mod also the Carenado planes are until now just a "modification" of the game as they use Asobo base code for some of their systems and that's why they are also broken after some updates. The CRJ has it's own flight model and systems so there shouldn't be a problem like we see currently with the planes that are already available for the sim.

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 minutes ago, Mista4oewun4oe said:

Just wondering if the CRJ will come with the Jazz livery by chance. Looking forward to this aircraft by the way. The textures inside and outside the cockpit are quite stunning. :)

Please see the pinned post at the top of the page posted by Tom.

• Root Admin
15 hours ago, Doc3d said:

Is there any possibility that the checklists could be marked with PF/PNF in the manual? (Of if anybody know of a source for checklists where its marked weither its the pilot or Fist officer that performs the task) 

I was thinking that maybe its possible to use VoiceAttack or similar to run through the PNF parts of the checklists via timed keyboard shortcuts. This way it would be easier on the Pilot(thats you and me) and more realistic in the process. But alas, I have no idea who does what on the provided checklists, hence the question if its possible to mark these somehow? 

We will take that suggestion under consideration.

• Root Admin
13 hours ago, geoffda said:

Now that we have update 1.12.13.0 from Asobo, the open question is whether it resolved all of the blocking issues on the simulator side. Is Aerosoft now in control of when they release or are there still outstanding simulator issues to be resolved on the Asobo side? Like everyone, I'm very appreciative of all of the information that has been forthcoming on this thread & I can't wait to give Aerosoft my money the moment that the CRJs become available.

Sorry, we are unable to comment on that. 

1 minute ago, Fynus said:

?

I am still hyped :D Expect some here I can be hyped and patience togehter ;)

And its hard to have a bad mood when cruising at FL90 in a snow wonderland while drinking good hot coffee

Besides, we don't know whether the CRJ is ready for release or not. The inability to comment may mean that it is (and as such they're waiting for the official announcement of the release date) just as much as it may mean that it isn't. 😂

• Like 3

Hello,

A while ago a question was raised in this thread about a pause on TOD (Top Of Descent) function, however it wasn’t certain yet if the function would be implemented.

Is it possible to share some more information about that, now that we are a bit further in the development process?