Jump to content

Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ


Hans Hartmann
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Root Admin
2 minutes ago, J van E said:

 

I spend my last P3D years in Norway mainly (around 95%) flying the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 with a Wideroe livery doing only real world domestic Wideroe flights. Those were the days. Hope to be able to do the same again in MSFS soon! If not with the Q400 then maybe with the CRJ. ;)

 

Norway looks so good in MFS....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

 

Norway looks so good in MFS....

 

Everything looks good in MSFS ;) but yes, Norway has a few of the best looking area's (specially when it comes to colors!) in MSFS! Unfortunately there also are odd holes and spikes over there, specially along the west coast... Can't stop me from flying frequently though. Who knows I'll be flying there soon in a CRJ! ;) 

 

BTW Thanks for the manuals! Looking great (as usual)! I absolutely love manuals so they will keep me entertained during the wait!

 

BTW 2 Are there any CRJ's flying around in Norway in real life? Afaik SAS has a few CRJ900's but I'm not sure where they fly. Would be great to do real world flights with the CRJ around Norway (or Scandinavia) just like I did with the Wideroe Q400...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, J van E said:

 

I spend my last P3D years in Norway mainly (around 95%) flying the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 with a Wideroe

Hey! I live in norway too! Can't wait for either the mjc q400 or the crj. It's the perfect duo for norway, crj for the SAS/cityjet flights domestically and throughout europe really and the Q400 for the short Widerøe hops! Add the amazing scenery from fs2020 into the mix and you've got it! 

 

Looking Great, I can't wait to get my hands on a plane for mfs 2020 that doesn't handle like a hyper-sensitive supersonic fighter (No offence). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, J van E said:

 

Everything looks good in MSFS ;) but yes, Norway has a few of the best looking area's (specially when it comes to colors!) in MSFS! Unfortunately there also are odd holes and spikes over there, specially along the west coast... Can't stop me from flying frequently though. Who knows I'll be flying there soon in a CRJ! ;) 

 

BTW Thanks for the manuals! Looking great (as usual)! I absolutely love manuals so they will keep me entertained during the wait!

 

BTW 2 Are there any CRJ's flying around in Norway in real life? Afaik SAS has a few CRJ900's but I'm not sure where they fly. Would be great to do real world flights with the CRJ around Norway (or Scandinavia) just like I did with the Wideroe Q400...

 

Aye, SAS flies the 900 to/from Norway to various destinations. Taken from FR24:

 

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fph

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fpt

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fpu

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fpv

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fpw

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fpx

 

Which is why I am very much looking forward to the 900! I love flying in Norway (being scandinavian, hehe!) and it's gonna be an awesome experience! ❤️ 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, clams said:

 

Aye, SAS flies the 900 to/from Norway to various destinations. Taken from FR24:

 

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fph

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fpt

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fpu

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fpv

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fpw

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fpx

 

Which is why I am very much looking forward to the 900! I love flying in Norway (being scandinavian, hehe!) and it's gonna be an awesome experience! ❤️ 

 

Awesome! Thanks! As I said I really love doing real world flights with the appropriate plane so... I will certainly do quite a few of those flights with the CRJ in MSFS! Doing the Q400 Wideroe flights with the CRJ might work too, of course, but it just wouldn't feel right. Now let's hope there will be an SAS livery soon too. (And yes, I know, the initial release won't have the 900 yet but the 700 will do until then. There always are limitations to what you can simulate... ;) )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 1 hour , Mathijs Kok sagte:

 

Norway looks so good in MFS....

I did a whole denmark/norway/sweden tour in a C172 when the sim was released. Most parts look just unbelievable overwhelming (since I love scandinavia and espacially norway). Unfortunately there are some mountains with lakes which are buggy. But overall when the CRJ is released I will also fly to every possible airport there - hopefully with the new snow effect :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Frank, amazing video. Many thanks for it. One question on my side regarding click spots. One "weak point" I find in the MSFS is the difficult to position the cursor in the button or element one wants to turn or press and it is quite difficult in many default planes.

How do you find it in the CRJ? Is it easier or remains the same because of the simulator configuration?

Many thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Deputy Sheriffs

For me the CRJ presents no problems with regard to the clickspots themselves. They are very strategically positioned in the CRJ. 

 

But, as seen in the video, if the cockpit camera shakes a bit the mouse pointer might leave the clickspot area and if you use the mousewheel at that moment you get the default zoom in/out of the VC. You can disable the mousewheel zoom option to counter this possible problem but it isn't really necessary.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the quick answer. The problem with the mouse and turbulence is common in all simulators. But in the default aircrafts in MSFS it is more significant.

Enjoy your flights and looking forward to try this beauty by myself in a short future

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
29 minutes ago, The Dude said:

For me the CRJ presents no problems with regard to the clickspots themselves. They are very strategically positioned in the CRJ. 

 

But indeed, I know Hans and Stefan spend serious time on that. 

 

As Frank said, disabling mouse zoom is not a bad idea as we need the mousewheel for many controls. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
15 minutes ago, wille19991 said:

How big is the probability of us seeing this bird before the years end? I know its a common question, but did the last SDK update give you the tools you we're looking for?


Might happen. Things are going to the wire on this one.

 

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Dude said:


Here you go: On my way to EDDM I decided to do some cloud chasing and check out the AP HDG and VS modes. 

 

 

Great video looks absolutely stunning! Apologies if this has already been answered. However, do the windshield wipers actually work and remove water? I know this is a current issue with default aircraft. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, J van E said:

 

Everything looks good in MSFS ;) but yes, Norway has a few of the best looking area's (specially when it comes to colors!) in MSFS! Unfortunately there also are odd holes and spikes over there, specially along the west coast... Can't stop me from flying frequently though. Who knows I'll be flying there soon in a CRJ! ;) 

 

BTW Thanks for the manuals! Looking great (as usual)! I absolutely love manuals so they will keep me entertained during the wait!

 

BTW 2 Are there any CRJ's flying around in Norway in real life? Afaik SAS has a few CRJ900's but I'm not sure where they fly. Would be great to do real world flights with the CRJ around Norway (or Scandinavia) just like I did with the Wideroe Q400...

 

If you haven't tried yet, you can download and place in community folder elevation fixes from here https://flightsim.to/file/820/fix-for-lake-elevation-in-southern-norway (there are three, for south, mid and north Norway). This thing fixed water elevation problems around my village, I live on west coast, near to Voss/Bergen/Sognefjord.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...