Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

Surfwarrior:

"The displays are great. But the SOUNDS. Aerosoft please just take my money. "

That's the work of Turbine Sound Systems - having him do the sounds seals the deal for me, day 1 purchase for me! The sounds are more important to me than perfect graphics, I like to fly at "live" sound levels, and TSS sounds are my favorite!

• Root Admin
10 minutes ago, scubaboy said:

Surfwarrior:

"The displays are great. But the SOUNDS. Aerosoft please just take my money. "

That's the work of Turbine Sound Systems - having him do the sounds seals the deal for me, day 1 purchase for me! The sounds are more important to me than perfect graphics, I like to fly at "live" sound levels, and TSS sounds are my favorite!

Indeed, but keep in mind the conversion to MFS Wwise was done by Hans.

SO glad to see that this airplane works in approach mode. I absolutely love the new platform, but the one thing that drives me absolutely mad is the lack of airliners capable of truly realistic IFR flight. The A32NX mod has done wonders for this, but I've still found myself having to take the controls quite often because the autopilot decides to wander off to an imaginary waypoint or ignore the course. I know that Asobo will work out the bugs in the coming months and years, and therefore I am more than willing to wait. But the CRJ looks amazing! I've been checking this forum every day, and I always get excited when I see the page numbers increase. Can't wait!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I am also very excited for this, but as much as I want to buy it asap, I'll probably wait for the 900/1000 pack to be released so I can buy them all at the same time. The 900 is my favorite so that's probably the first one I'm gonna want to fly. Regardless, it looks amazing and I can't wait.