• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They are silky super liquid smooth. It was the first thing I noticed during the beta. I just flew climbing and descending turns for 15 minutes to admire the VSI doing it's thing.

But isn't the smoothness dependent on the "Refresh rate" setting of the sim? Or doesn't it even use that?

• Developer
10 minutes ago, simtom said:

I probably worded my question wrong, but I was referring to the dedicated refresh option for displays in the graphics menu of the sim (you have Low, Medium and High).

This option only affects displays made with HTML/Javascript, not WASM code.

• Upvote 1
  • Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Another question for the devs. I fly with an 30hz monitor and never saw a dip below 30FPS in the CRJ so for me it is/was smooth all the time. 

Maybe you should add a disclaimer to your signature, explaining in large friendly letters that you use a RTX3080 videocard :)

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Eric Bakker said:

Maybe you should add a disclaimer to your signature, explaining in large friendly letters that you use a RTX3080 videocard :)

I would rather know exactly WHERE AND HOW did he purchase one ?? 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Eric Bakker said:

a RTX3080 with a 30hz monitor? 🤔

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, vjcarlo said:

I would rather know exactly WHERE AND HOW did he purchase one ?

I ordered an Asus TUF version 10 minutes after the official release time at a rather well known german computer webshop. A few hours there after they still had stock. They made many people happy I guess (no Brandon, not in that way)

1 hour ago, Abriael said:

a RTX3080 with a 30hz monitor?

I have an 43" Sony 4K TV as my primary computer monitor. It can run 60hz but since the FSX days I have the best and smoothest performance running on 30hz. DCS is flown with VR so I have no need for 144hz and the lot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Root Admin
4 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Good! This is huge for me. Say, why where the gauges in P3D slow just the type of coding ? 

No. It was the sim that caused the limitation. MFS is superb in this aspect.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Been following this thread and reading every day, can say im very excited! 

I also have a RTX3080 (Gigabyte Eagle), even though im from the UK i bought it 3 weeks ago via a company in Germany, I had it delivered within 3 days, its amazing! I had been on a waiting list at a UK retailer since September with no chance of obtaining this year, folled an alert on twitter and bought! 

5 minutes ago, Wynthorpe said:

Been following this thread and reading every day, can say im very excited! 

I also have a RTX3080 (Gigabyte Eagle), even though im from the UK i bought it 3 weeks ago via a company in Germany, I had it delivered within 3 days, its amazing! I had been on a waiting list at a UK retailer since September with no chance of obtaining this year, folled an alert on twitter and bought! 

I got a 3070 and it's doing great so far at 1440p. I simply got a less-known brand where I live (Galax's European brand) and I could get it easily over an hour after pre-orders started :D

I wish I had more knowledge about the CRJ in general, but since this is my first flight simulator I don’t know enough to create good questions to ask. I very much look forward to this plane and flying it. All I’m doing now is reading through the document you gave us, so I can learn the basics of this plane before I get to fly it. Like I have said before, super excited about the plane overall, and amazed by the work you guys have done. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, TheSledge said:

Does the CRJ have fully retractable landing lights and, if so, can we use them to increase drag?

pretty sure the CRJ's landing lights are just built into the wingroots and don't retract.

• Upvote 1