• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

On 12/14/2020 at 2:06 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

As there are a lot of new simmers who have never used more complex add-ons and we understand they are worried about the complexity. But we have a lot of people standing by to assist and we will have an extensive manual. Attached is Vol1 (there will be 5 manuals). This is VERY much an initial version and will get many many tweaks before and after release.

If anybody has any comment, do send it to Mathijs.Kok@aerosoft.com. If you like to help translating, please do. We intend to share this manual in 8 languages.

Vol1.pdf 3.28 MB · 376 downloads

Will one of the other 4 manuals have performance data tables?   

• Root Admin
16 hours ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Just one question to the updated manual. Is this version only for the CRJ 550/700 or also for the 900 and 1000 version?

I will check that but I think that it will not matter much.

• Root Admin
11 hours ago, Abriael said:

Personal curiosity, is this Aerosoft's estimate, Asobo's, or something they actually announced and I happened to miss? 

Microsoft announced that two months ago, probably more by now. 

• Root Admin
7 hours ago, tdohrer said:

Hope you are doing well.

Question to repaints, i have alot of custom paints for the CRJ in P3D, does the MSFS use the same paint kit so repaints are not having to be done all over?

Previews look great!

Not fully clear at this moment.

• Root Admin
4 hours ago, PilotMuhammed said:

Can we fly in the crj shared cockpit? Or will we need extra software like yourcontrols?

Shared cockpit is not yet defined in MFS and we rather not invent our own system for it. In fact we have offered our Connected Flight Deck technology to Asobo.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Shared cockpit is not yet defined in MFS and we rather not invent our own system for it. In fact we have offered our Connected Flight Deck technology to Asobo.

This is a really great news!! I Hope Asobo will seriously think about it!!! :)

For those that do not know or forget what "Connected Flight Deck" is:

Aerosoft Connected Flight Deck V2 Now In Open Beta – FSElite

https://youtu.be/xF_owU-GeQI

• Like 1
On 12/2/2020 at 6:39 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

So if PMDG asks $140 for an add-on I am pretty sure they know what they are doing. I (Aerosoft) would not go that way, but that is fine. We do not make the same products and we do not aim for the same customers. But I have full respect for their 737 just as I know they have it for what we do. The problem I have and Robert does not, is that people compare products without taking price into account,  lol. But that has been happening for over a decade and we learned to deal with it. 

And for what it's worth, we loyal customers have been silent witnesses to these loud minority bad mouthers of the various pioneer developers, for just as long and we happily will pay what it costs to support PMDG and Aerosoft, we too have gotten used to seeing them rant, and have learnt to ignore them, but undoubtedly newcomers might get distracted or misled by them, which is very unfortunate.

But thank you your continued work and artwork that you create!

• Like 3
13 hours ago, AthenaGrey1 said:

In my unbiased personal opinion Aerosoft certainly makes THE best sceneries for MSFS. Paderborn was my introduction to the fabulous standards of Aerosoft. I was bowled over that it was graciously offered for free! This proved to me that Aerosoft may be a business concern but it is also kindhearted.

My thoughts exactly! Aerosofts work has impressed me so much I will have no problem with grabbing this CRJ on day 1.

2 hours ago, HugoTro said:

Better late than never. I've seen the news somewhere else 3 days ago. haha :P