1 hour ago, ArcticMarkus said:

Fantastic screenshots! 
Besides the manuals, could anyone recommend any other sources for learning the CRJ? Study books and such that you might be able to order online?

I’m sure some YouTubers will create an in-depth series to follow.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ArcticMarkus said:

Fantastic screenshots! 
Besides the manuals, could anyone recommend any other sources for learning the CRJ? Study books and such that you might be able to order online?

I suggest you check out this forum thread >>>

• Like 1
7 hours ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Is a release for christmas or even before realistic or is the end of the year the target? 

Just for planning christmas presents ;) 

Me too. Because if it’s before Xmas then the kids are getting less spent on them! 😂

• Like 3

@Mathijs Kok @Hans Hartmann quick question for you. How challenging will the CRJ be to repaint? If the list of liveries is the same as P3D, I imagine one of my first orders of business will be creating an IBEX Airlines repaint to enjoy this beauty in Japan (it's simply an awesome country for regional flights, even more so with the world update). 

I'm wondering if the use of decals will require working on the 3D models to actually apply the decals, or the 3D model will support simply replacing the textures of existing decals in some way. I'd appreciate any insight you may provide.

Would there be an option to buy the 550/700 pack and the 900/1000 pack as one dlc when they are both out or will you have to buy them separately? Sorry if this has already been answered before but I don't remember seeing anything like that. It's my first time buying any payware aircraft even though I have been simming for many years now.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, AthenaGrey1 said:

With a purchased Aerosoft CRJ add-on, will there be CRJ AI ground traffic simulated as well with the lovely liveries?  If so it will definitely be an added bonus.

Thank you. 

Good question, that would be great if we could see some ai CRJ's?

Now that MSFS will soon support VR plus the CRJ is around the bend I have two questions:

- will there possibly be a Christmas discount on MSFS?

- will there be a discount on the CRJ for owners of the CRJ professional?

Michael

vor 4 Minuten, crowmium sagte:

This has been answered numerous times in the thread. No, because this is all new code.

Yes that's true. Here is what Mathijs posted to this topic:

On 26.11.2020 at 19:47, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Price will be modest. We believe prices for MFS add-ons will be lower than for P3D add-ons because we simply have a lot more customers. No discount for existing customers. The investment done is just to massive.

:)

• Root Admin
15 hours ago, Abriael said:

@Mathijs Kok @Hans Hartmann quick question for you. How challenging will the CRJ be to repaint? If the list of liveries is the same as P3D, I imagine one of my first orders of business will be creating an IBEX Airlines repaint to enjoy this beauty in Japan (it's simply an awesome country for regional flights, even more so with the world update). 

I'm wondering if the use of decals will require working on the 3D models to actually apply the decals, or the 3D model will support simply replacing the textures of existing decals in some way. I'd appreciate any insight you may provide.

I am not fully sure. We have not worked on the paintkit yet. All focus is now on getting the product done.

• Root Admin
11 hours ago, Dorian2 said:

Would there be an option to buy the 550/700 pack and the 900/1000 pack as one dlc when they are both out or will you have to buy them separately? Sorry if this has already been answered before but I don't remember seeing anything like that. It's my first time buying any payware aircraft even though I have been simming for many years now.

I do think we'll have a bundle when the 900/1000 is done. Won't save a lot of money though.

• Thanks 1
  • Root Admin
3 hours ago, simon747 said:

Good question, that would be great if we could see some ai CRJ's?

I will have to check that. No idea if that is possible and even if it is, the level of detail is so high it will put a serious drain on the GPU.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I will have to check that. No idea if that is possible and even if it is, the level of detail is so high it will put a serious drain on the GPU.

Yes, not too familiar how Flight Simulator spawns ai or static ai; it appears to use the models in the simulator.  It seems to use lighter versions of the default planes, at least the a320.   If there is a away to have a lighter one for the ai segment that would be great if possible.