Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

8 minutes ago, F said:

Yeah, it is getting a bit silly with Aerosoft. I was really hyped during the last weeks and quite excited for today. But the way how it is handled by Aerosoft is getting quite tiring. 
I was waiting and reading here in the forum all day but I am getting bored now. In the end it’s just a game and the hype has gone way too far. Aerosoft took advantage of it, that’s completely normal. Somehow I just realized that and now I will go back to my real life for a while. 😂😂😂

I agree with you. The fun has gone out of it and most of us are deflated and have had enough.  Anticipation is one thing but this has gone beyond that.  How difficult can it be to just give us a time of release?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• Developer
Just now, Quebrantahuesos said:

Expected that downvote, some people have no sense for humor.

Usually they come from my country. There are many people without a sense of humor but Germans are clearly the worst 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Usually they come from my country. There are many people without a sense of humor but Germans are clearly the worst 🙂

I'm surprised that that statement lasted for a whole minute without a downvote!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

vor 2 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

Its called "Empörungsgesellschaft" 😄

I think aerosoft is being misstreated here at this point so lets sort this out. 

First of all, theyve been constantly working all day all week to make this possible, so u can trust it was a harder time for them till here.
Now, everyone is annoyed obviously, but maybe ask urselves why. Is it because aerosoft made too big promises, gave out wrong information, gave out too few informations? NO
They always were transparent, gave us what we asked for and did not dissapoint.

Its because were at page 200+ of a thread without any informations. 200 pages filled with wild speculations, wrong hopes - all building up to everyone now being unhappy, meanwhile aerosoft only build a neat plane, gave us a release date and will release it today. 
A mix of egoism, unthankfulness, impatience and pointless overhyping brought u to this. Congratulations, stay mad

Feeling seriously sorry for Mathijs Hans and everyone involved in the crj

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Blaming the AP issue on MSFS is a cop out in my opinion. Just look at the Working Title CJ4 (freeware). It follows LNAV, VNAV, Holds, and has no issues with ILS. It's not a good sign that this wasn't fixed prior to release.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

So as an American of German descent..I don't know if I find that funny or not.  I'm so confused!  :)

-S.Brandenburg.

6 minutes ago, Rudy Fattal said:

I agree with you. The fun has gone out of it and most of us are deflated and have had enough.  Anticipation is one thing but this has gone beyond that.  How difficult can it be to just give us a time of release?

Aerosoft said the 16th March was the release date and it is still the 16th so anytime today it can come out. Just need patience

• Like 2