Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

I trust that Aerosoft will release a product capable of capturing/flying a simple ILS within the capabilities of the sim.  This is a pretty basic feature.  I do know that there were some issues in MSFS concerning ILS's.  If WT can do it, surely Aerosoft can.  After all, Aerosoft was/is integral to the development of the platform.  They regularly communicate/visit with Asobo.  Let's wait until we have our own hands on it, to judge.  

Cheers,

Rob

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

vor 2 Minuten, OlafNX sagte:

Dem schließe ich mich an und werde mir überlegen vielleicht doch nicht vorschnell zu kaufen. Eine Zeit lang war es lustig, aber irgendwann kommt man sich verhohnepiepelt vor..... Adios

Yep sehe ich genauso. Ich bin auch raus. Ich verstehe nicht warum wir in Europa oder Aerosoft ein deutsches Unternehmen auf die Amerikaner Rücksicht nehmen sollen, Haben die Amis/Microsoft drauf Rücksicht genommen als sie MSFS veröffentlicht haben? Nein. Dort wurde Zeitzonen mäßig veröffentlicht.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

vor 3 Minuten, Carsten12 sagte:

Yep sehe ich genauso. Ich bin auch raus. Ich verstehe nicht warum wir in Europa oder Aerosoft ein deutsches Unternehmen auf die Amerikaner Rücksicht nehmen sollen, Haben die Amis/Microsoft drauf Rücksicht genommen als sie MSFS veröffentlicht haben? Nein. Dort wurde Zeitzonen mäßig veröffentlicht.

stimmt auch

vor 2 Minuten, Carsten12 sagte:

Weil die den Marktplace aufschliessen 😉

2 minutes ago, Carsten12 said:

es gibt einen großen Markt in Amerika

gerade, Ma_Ha76 sagte:

Weil die den Marktplace aufschliessen 😉

Sorry aber wen interessiert diesen sch.... Marketplace?? Ganz ehrlich? Wer die Developer ordentlich unterstützen will, soll direkt von der Herstellerseite bestellen und nirgendswo anders. ;)

• Downvote 1

gerade, Carsten12 sagte:

Sorry aber wen interessiert diesen sch.... Marketplace?? Ganz ehrlich? Wer die Developer ordentlich unterstützen will, soll direkt von der Herstellerseite bestellen und nirgendswo anders. ;)

Mich. Ich habe keine Lust immer wieder von 10 verschiedenen Seiten meine Addons zu laden wenn es auch automatisch an einer Stelle wie dem Marktplatz geht. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Lol, it's already 17 of march in my region. I hoped to "blind" buy it today but its seems to be no sense to wait it all night. Moreover tomorrow will be more reviews which help me to know should i buy it or not. See you tomorow guys, hope you will try it befor 12 pm :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

vor 1 minute, Robert Xones sagte:

stimmt auch

Yeah, it is getting a bit silly with Aerosoft. I was really hyped during the last weeks and quite excited for today. But the way how it is handled by Aerosoft is getting quite tiring. 
I was waiting and reading here in the forum all day but I am getting bored now. In the end it’s just a game and the hype has gone way too far. Aerosoft took advantage of it, that’s completely normal. Somehow I just realized that and now I will go back to my real life for a while. 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

vor 4 Minuten, xiao8080 sagte:

Because Germany is an ally of the United States, the reverse is not necessarily true.

I dont start political conversations right now, otherwise you will lose.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

vor 1 minute, Carsten12 sagte:

Es wurde von Anfang an gesagt das der Release gleichzeitig auch im Marktplatz ist, und das ist nunmal ab 17 uhr.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The hype wouldn't have been any less present with a fixed time of 17 or 22 or whatever. I hope that it is a bit out of Aerosoft's hands, because like it is right now, it is outright disrespectful of the customers.

A pity, given the great openess that has been shown during (most of) the development of the aircraft.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Honestly not sure why people are getting upset by it not being out yet. Aerosoft said it will be out on the 16th March, as long as it comes out on the 16th March there's no issues. People can wait around or just buy it once released without waiting around, it's completely their choice. Aerosoft can't be the blame for you guys wanting to wait at your PC refreshing the page to buy it straight away, that's your guys' choice

Edit: We've waited months for this, I'm pretty sure we can wait a few hours...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

3 minutes ago, F said:

Sì, sta diventando un po 'sciocco con Aerosoft. Sono stato davvero eccitato durante le ultime settimane e piuttosto eccitato per oggi. Ma il modo in cui viene gestito da Aerosoft sta diventando piuttosto stancante. 
Stavo aspettando e leggendo qui nel forum tutto il giorno, ma ora mi sto annoiando. Alla fine è solo un gioco e l'hype è andato troppo oltre. Aerosoft ne ha approfittato, è del tutto normale. In qualche modo me ne sono reso conto e ora tornerò alla mia vita reale per un po '. 😂 😂 😂

I agree. also because current third party aircraft like the MB339 were first available from their store and then on fs2020.

the NDA has already expired for about 4 hours and there is no official communication. usually a product, even as a marketing after the NDA, the date of sale is also formalized (if it is not a preview).
And as someone said,  my hype is dropping a lot ... even after the problems seen during the live shows....let's see in next hours 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

vor 1 minute, TomReborn sagte:

Honestly not sure why people are getting upset by it not being out yet. Aerosoft said it will be out on the 16th March, as long as it comes out on the 16th March there's no issues. People can wait around or just buy it once released without waiting around, it's completely their choice. Aerosoft can't be the blame for you guys wanting to wait at your PC refreshing the page to buy it straight away, that's your guys' choice

Its everytime and everywhere the same. SimFlying, SimRacing, Sim Whatever

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Developer
Just now, Quebrantahuesos said:

Wow, 936.000 views on this topic. Maybe Aerosft should delay the release to get 1.000.000 views :D

We already discussed that but then decided to be not THAT mean to everybody 😄 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1