Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

2 minutes ago, ArthurBlack said:

instead they have gone rogue and now the community is left guess on a release time, interpret cryptic messages, and sit glued to their PCs doing the 'refresh' game

The company has given a release date, they have never said they are giving a release time. Also it's people's choice if they would like to keep refreshing, it isn't needed to purchase the CRJ :)

3 minutes ago, ArthurBlack said:

This doesn't even mention the supposed 5000 limit on sales, what the **** is that all about? A Digital product with a download limit? 

This was a joke

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, ArthurBlack said:

I stand corrected because that link was not on their FaceBook post; either way ~600 viewers is hardly a marketing phenomenon; why not just release the product so that youTube, FB, Reddit literally get flooded with screenshots, vids, etc.

As far as I am reading some customers are now approaching their respective bedtimes.  Seems like a missed opportunity for some day-one hype. 

hard to argue with that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EasternT3 said:

I doubt it'll be there on release but someone will create one, I'm 99.9% sure SA Express did operate -700s 

Yeah I thought it would be a stretch anyways ūüėÖ and yeah they did, hopefully someone can make the livery for it one day.

• Like 2

Its a rainy day today... perfect to go for some virtual flights! Im so much more productive when the weather is gloomy, because otherwise im wanting to go enjoy the good weather.... and the sun likes to glare over my monitor :P

Just now, ArcticMarkus said:

Starting to regret quitting my job, leaving my wife, breaking up with my boyfriend and locking myself inside for this release, like how much longer is it gonna take? ūüė†

I sold my dog, house and car to get a PC. I am now waiting in a bus stop, on my solar powered PC.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Exile1 said:

Madagascar to SA? Now that's an interesting route.

I'm not sure it was planned to be on the route as it was not on the way there but I took it from Nosy Be (North) to Johannesburg

• Upvote 1

Just now, TRYstang said:

I'm not sure it was planned to be on the route as it was not on the way there but I took it from Nosy Be (North) to Johannesburg

Thanks sounds like a great route to try out, after my first European learning flights. 

2 minutes ago, simone guanziroli said:

I'm watching BobbyFuzzy live but I saw this thing. 20¬į pitch before ILS and¬†he also had problems with ILS. why?

Saw that in the CRJ Forum. Maybe that was the issue

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, simone guanziroli said:

I'm watching BobbyFuzzy live but I saw this thing. 20¬į pitch before ILS and¬†he also had problems with ILS. why?
 image.thumb.png.97f4902d2bc0960ecea7c825b1f18c06.png

From what IRL pilots have said the CRJ can pitch up if not properly setup for landing (engines to the rear change the CG).  If these guys aren't used to it yet, it's probably pilot error.  As far as the ILS, who knows...maybe they didn't change the frequencies correctly or something.  It's new so it'll take a few flights to get it down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor 9 Minuten, Mitcherry sagte:

Jetzt kann ich auch noch bis morgen warten und pr√ľfen ob die Qualit√§t dann auch wirklich stimmt und ein sofortiger Kauf √ľberhaupt Sinn macht. Scheint ja eh noch nicht alles so reibungslos zu laufen wie erhofft.¬†

True but most of the current issues seem to be related to the platform itself. So nothing Aerosoft can change. ...Sadly...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

vor 13 Minuten, Mitcherry sagte:

Ich bin jedenfalls raus und habe nun andere Sachen zu tun.¬†Jetzt kann ich auch noch bis morgen warten und pr√ľfen ob die Qualit√§t dann auch wirklich stimmt und ein sofortiger Kauf √ľberhaupt Sinn macht. Scheint ja eh noch nicht alles so reibungslos zu laufen wie erhofft.¬†

Dem schlie√üe ich mich an und werde mir √ľberlegen vielleicht doch nicht vorschnell¬†zu kaufen. Eine Zeit lang war es lustig, aber irgendwann kommt man sich verhohnepiepelt vor..... Adios

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

29 minutes ago, Anthony Mawaya II said:

Would be awesome for some regional Africa trips if this bad boy is among the liveries ūüėĀ

South-African-Express-LARGE.jpeg

South-African-Express-LARGE (1).jpeg

There's a livery community (currently just lots of people asking me to make liveries) in the crj club.

• Like 1