Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

6 minutes ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

You know, I had the thought...I wonder if Aerosoft even really knows the time?  They may have had it planned, but in the end it's all up to the Microsoft coordination, all they can do is plan and hope MS hits their agreed-upon time, and if not, maybe they launch the website anyway at the planned time.  I don't know...guessing...

I'm sure there is a planned time but this never ends up working out as its liked with lots of outside factors :P

• Developer

A new version of aviaCDU which is compatible with the CRJ should be available in the Aerosoft Shop within the next few hours. If you hate mouse-clicking your flightplan into the CDU as much as I do, this is the way to go:

https://www.aerosoft.com/de/microsoft-flight-simulator/msfs-tools/3397/aviaworx-aviacdu-single-cdu-license-msfs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, DFWSupertrooper said:

That's HILARIOUS!  It would only be funnier if it was a bottle of whiskey.

Not everyone is of legal age, and im not sure Aerosoft can regulate who purchases it :P hahah

1 minute ago, Hubert Pitura said:

you Sir are not correct, watching one (FilbertFlies) with ~632 right now :)

I stand corrected because that link was not on their FaceBook post; either way ~600 viewers is hardly a marketing phenomenon; why not just release the product so that youTube, FB, Reddit literally get flooded with screenshots, vids, etc.

As far as I am reading some customers are now approaching their respective bedtimes.  Seems like a missed opportunity for some day-one hype. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Developer
Just now, ArthurBlack said:

As far as I am reading some customers are now approaching their respective bedtimes.  Seems like a missed opportunity for some day-one hype. 

Unfortunately - since the earth is an octahedron 😉 - we do have timezones, so it's simply not possible to release at a time where everybody can be awake. Sorry.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ArthurBlack said:

I stand corrected because that link was not on their FaceBook post; either way ~600 viewers is hardly a marketing phenomenon; why not just release the product so that youTube, FB, Reddit literally get flooded with screenshots, vids, etc.

It may have to do with trying to accurately measure product sales between the two platforms (Marketplace v Web).  The way to accurately consumers' propensity to buy in one or the other is to eliminate other factors (like wanting to buy the nanosecond it hits).  This will tell them pretty surely how many customers prefer one versus the other if they launch simultaneously.

• Like 1

vor 1 minute, mathias st sagte:

Trying out some livery ideas/paint schemes while "patiently" waiting for the release :D  

Tests.thumb.jpg.235e78236fa1be78bd1d1f69e1a1a878.jpg

I was never into “fake liveries” and wouldn’t use them in the sim. But the Air Baltic one looks great, would be cool if they’d have the CRJ in real life. 🤩

It seems like every product released in this community in the past year (NVIDIA Cards, Honeycomb, Thrustmaster, MSFS not installing) has come with some sort of negative experience from the outset. Sure many of them have come good (MSFS excepted for its ongoing issues).

Aerosoft had a chance to bring some smiles to people's faces here and not screw everyone around; instead they have gone rogue and now the community is left guess on a release time, interpret cryptic messages, and sit glued to their PCs doing the 'refresh' game. 

This doesn't even mention the supposed 5000 limit on sales, what the **** is that all about? A Digital product with a download limit? 

• Downvote 17

3 minutes ago, Anthony Mawaya II said:

Would be awesome for some regional Africa trips if this bad boy is among the liveries 😁

South-African-Express-LARGE.jpeg

I doubt it'll be there on release but someone will create one, I'm 99.9% sure SA Express did operate -700s