• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

vor 3 Minuten, aves421 sagte:

Sad, looks like I can't fly the CRJ until I get off work tmr :( It's 2137 over here :( 

Uff yeah that sadly sound like flying tomorrow :( 

Are they holding on this release until the youTubers have finished? Seems like a strange strategy if so; the only one live streaming currently has only 21 people watching. 

• Downvote 4
1 minute ago, Josh Wilson said:

Are they holding on this release until the youTubers have finished? Seems like a strange strategy if so; the only one live streaming currently has only 21 people watching. 

no they are waiting for msfs wakes up its 6:45am for them

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, SquawkDirty said:

Release Contest Thread has been deleted. It's definitely on the way folks!

...or they cancelled the contest through lack of interest ;)

Probably not, Aerosoft have probably had a release time set in stone for a week or so

I doubt it...more than likely, they're holding off for Microsoft to wake up and get the Marketplace updated.

Just now, EasternT3 said:

Probably not, Aerosoft have probably had a release time set in stone for a week or so

You know, I had the thought...I wonder if Aerosoft even really knows the time?  They may have had it planned, but in the end it's all up to the Microsoft coordination, all they can do is plan and hope MS hits their agreed-upon time, and if not, maybe they launch the website anyway at the planned time.  I don't know...guessing...

vor 5 Minuten, ArthurBlack sagte:

Well this one is from @FilbertFlies

image.png.620a0e112b4a83aee5c73b98404fbcfe.png

vor 7 Minuten, M4V3R1CK sagte:

Uff yeah that sadly sound like flying tomorrow :( 

I see my plan for today in danger as well. I wanted to start setting up my controls and do some testing in the afternoon after ending my work, then have dinner and then have a flight ok vatsim. But I think I can forget about it. I can somehow understand the decision to synchronize the launch with Microsoft. But it is quite disappointing 

1 minute ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

You know, I had the thought...I wonder if Aerosoft even really knows the time?  They may have had it planned, but in the end it's all up to the Microsoft coordination, all they can do is plan and hope MS hits their agreed-upon time, and if not, maybe they lunch the website anyway at the planned time.  I don't know...guessing...

Yeah, at times I have wondered who is in control, at the end of the day it's Aerosoft's product but this is massive for Microsoft as well, I wonder if the Twotter, Airbuses, PMDGs, Majestics etc releases will be like this or just this CRJ as it's the 'first'

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ArthurBlack said:

you Sir are not correct, watching one (FilbertFlies) with ~632 right now :)

vor 8 Minuten, ArthurBlack sagte:

this one has 600