Jump to content

Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ


Hans Hartmann
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Woiperdinga said:

Ah ok but i see all the YouTuber and i was thinking it is released lol 

They got the crj a week ago but are just being allowed to release the vids

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pay no attention to the majority of downvotes. The most inspirational videos on YouTube get numerous dislikes. People give down thumbs because they can and there is no accountability. 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 3 Minuten, Woiperdinga sagte:

Ah ok but i see all the YouTuber and i was thinking it is released lol 

 

vor 2 Minuten, Awemeter sagte:

They got the crj a week ago but are just being allowed to release the vids

Yep and they all say that they "only" have a pre-release version of the CRJ

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ManBOSS64 said:

If you guys want some inspiration on some CRJ flights to do: 

 

granted he flies the ERJ145 but both are regional jets

Thats the beauty of the simulator. I can take the CRJ wherever I want. Bahamas, here I come! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, SantaGrapes said:

Does AviaCDU work for MSFS2020 in general now, or only for the CRJ in FS2020?

 

I just noticed this in the Aerosoft Shop.... didn't see it earlier...

Naamloos.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

gerade, Taylor Beck sagte:

I am no expert on customer service and have not purchased a plane from this company but stringing people along is not a very good idea in general.  Heck it's almost the 17th in Japan...

Well I think the release time is a compromise between Europe and US for Aerosoft and Microsoft. So well I guess the CRJ will be released in Japan on the 17th. :( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Taylor Beck said:

I am no expert on customer service and have not purchased a plane from this company but stringing people along is not a very good idea in general.  Heck it's almost the 17th in Japan...

Unfortunately not every timezone can benefit from it. Aerosoft is in Germany

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

well the day is more than half done now even in aerosofts TZ assuming you guys were right with 5 pm and the average person goes to bet at 10pm  we in germany will have 5 hours time to try the crj on its release day.
wow

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 42LGK said:

well the day is more than half done now even in aerosofts TZ assuming you guys were right with 5 pm and the averageperson goes to bet at 10pm  we will have 4 hours time to try the crj on its release day.
wow

Remember that Microsoft is on the West Coast USA though so 9am for them, is 1600Z or 1700CET and so on so I guess we're waiting on them to press a button when they get up too. They've said a few times in here, it's a dual launch on both the Aerosoft website AND the MSFS Marketplace.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BritishAvgeek said:

Remember that Microsoft is on the West Coast USA though so 9am for them, is 1600Z or 1700CET and so on so I guess we're waiting on them to press a button when they get up too. They've said a few times in here, it's a dual launch on both the Aerosoft website AND the MSFS Marketplace.

Well, come on, they have to have their coffee first 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...