Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

3 minutes ago, ArcticMarkus said:

Anyone know if the FS2Crew addon for the CRJ will release at the same time?

1 minute ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

I feel like somewhere 113 pages ago someone said it would.

Probably not, last time I messaged Bryan he said he may have to look at it after the CRJ is released, hopefully it's not long tho

7 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

In the meantime, you might have missed it, 

Thank you SO much for following up on my suggestion about this, although am I correct in saying that this is something we need to purchase in addition to the CRJ?

Before I don't get the chance...gentlemen...it has been a pleasure waiting with you for these past several weeks.  I've thoroughly enjoyed your insight, humor, and the mutual love we have for this hobby.  I'm saying this because once we can download, we'll all be gone in a flash! 😁

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

Before I don't get the chance...gentlemen...it has been a pleasure waiting with you for these past several weeks.  I've thoroughly enjoyed your insight, humor, and the mutual love we have for this hobby.  I'm saying this because once we can download, we'll all be gone in a flash! 😁

Likewise DFW, hopefully we'll all cross paths on the other preview threads

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jersey1985 said:

Probably released at around 3pm GMT, like the other MS updates.... I imagine it needs to align with when MS updates the store.

^ This

I'm calling 3pm GMT

Just now, Jannis D. said:

Is there a paintkit? Sorry if already asked, but we want to create a livery for our virtual airline ASAP

There is a search function in the top corner... but for clarity, no, not yet.