Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

<< Why did you have to reinstall? If it was the insert game disk error or sth. there was an outtage of the Xbox Service which caused some errors btw >>

Yepp I know...... but yesterday evening I was a little bit to fast....... There was a worldwide issue with MS XBOX Services and the Azure Cloud.

But it`s ok. Now I have a clean install for the new airliner. Third party is in another folder, managed by add-on linker. 

It seems, that it need more time till the CRJ Release, so it is for me not a life question. If Aerosoft loves this kind of Cliffhanger, ok. 

4 minutes ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

You might be surprised...I'm kind of a geek in that way.  Guess I assumed most of us flight simmers were.  I can't say I know all of them, but I certainly could identify most of Western Europe and handful of others.  Although I'll confess, I don't follow as much in Asia.

3 minutes ago, F said:

Tbh, I think when you are really I to aviation, you know a vast majority of all airlines worldwide. And when doing a video, I would at leas research a bit before. 😉

To be fair to squirrel, the man has been making flight sim videos for years, he's got plenty expertise to make a video like this. Not recognizing a regional US airline, while you're based in the UK is really nothing worth mentioning.
Now on the other hand, we got plenty us based 'experts' trying to use FAA mumbo jumbo while they're flying outside of your country.. That annoys me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

There's a checklist in the EFB but do you mean where it shows you to look?

I know what you mean, I guess the point is, if Aerosoft trusts you to do a preview video, maybe you should do your research as well

yes i meant the inbuilt one in the simulator itself, i knew about the one in the efb, just thought it would help people unfamiliar with the aircraft to have some assistance in finding items on the checklist

kind regards

4 minutes ago, niels95 said:

To be fair to squirrel, the man has been making flight sim videos for years, he's got plenty expertise to make a video like this. Not recognizing a regional US airline, while you're based in the UK is really nothing worth mentioning.
Now on the other hand, we got plenty us based 'experts' trying to use FAA mumbo jumbo while they're flying outside of your country.. That annoys me.

The bottom line is this is a hobby and it should be about having fun, perhaps learning something, but the minute that people start annoying you, it's time to stop engaging with them

• Upvote 2

I guess the jet should be ready for VATSIM? Or is the simulator somehow limiting the FMC like blocking Directs and so on?

I know that much was broken by the last Sim Update to the FBW mod, but I guess that it is related to being a mod on a default aircraft instead of a standalone installation

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Razalom said:

Unlikely because as soon as its released this thread is being closed they said.

Let's delay the release so we can reach 300 pages. On second thought maybe not.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, niels95 said:

Yes you deffo have a point, some of us are more AvGeeky than others, being from the UK I know the US regional carriers, but I've been into Aviation etc for close to 2 decades, if we were talking to anyone other than a pro YouTuber than yes not knowing American Eagle is fine but he is a pro-youtuber who's got the product early to review and therefore should do research

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MisterEvo said:

I guess the jet should be ready for VATSIM? Or is the simulator somehow limiting the FMC like blocking Directs and so on?

I'll be going straight onto VATSIM with it later in my giveaway stream - I'm sure it's VATSIM ready from watching The Dude's videos!

Just now, MisterEvo said:

The FlyByWire A32NX is capable of a fairly enjoyable VATSIM experience, so yes, this bird will be ready. Besides, the CRJ is the first complex aircraft for MSFS and can handle all scenarios given by controllers.

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, MisterEvo said:

I know that much was broken by the last Sim Update to the FBW mod, but I guess that it is related to being a mod on a default aircraft instead of a standalone installation

I have done several test flights on VATSIM as well and have had no problems whatsoever. All the functions that the controllers expect you to be able to do are working.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Wuper said:

The FlyByWire A32NX is capable of a fairly enjoyable VATSIM experience, so yes, this bird will be ready. Besides, the CRJ is the first complex aircraft for MSFS and can handle all scenarios given by controllers.

What procedure can't be done with the Working Title CJ4? 

5 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

Yes you deffo have a point, some of us are more AvGeeky than others, being from the UK I know the US regional carriers, but I've been into Aviation etc for close to 2 decades, if we were talking to anyone other than a pro YouTuber than yes not knowing American Eagle is fine but he is a pro-youtuber who's got the product early to review and therefore should do research

That was all I was saying...but honestly, I think the biggest reason I am personally so familiar has to do with all the years of managing AI traffic the old school way in FSX before there were 3rd party payware AI traffic programs.    When you sorted through tens of thousands of flight plan lines and paired them with liveries and AI models that were IRL accurate because you're an OCD aviation freak like me...you kinda pick it up.

And in response to the other comment about the FAA mumbo jumbo (which is funny BTW) the guy's right.  I would prefer if it was real-world all across the globe (the ATC, the use of T/A, etc), but it's not, so we make due.  None of the videos annoy me, per se.  I like hearing the different ways we all do it around the world.

3 minutes ago, BritishAvgeek said:

Andrò direttamente su VATSIM con esso più tardi nel mio flusso di giveaway - Sono sicuro che è pronto per VATSIM guardando i video di The Dude!

me too!!!
if we can get the CRJ by 18UTC I risk everything and will participate directly in the zurich event! doing EGNX - LSZH :D 

image.thumb.png.8de528bea1ca5f3aedffaa6299de5368.png