Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

Just now, NetworkerExpress said:

Welp, Drzewiecki just dropped KDCA for the sim.

 

Looks like there'll be a line of CRJs doing River Visuals on VATSIM over the next few weeks... :P 

KDCA and the river visual will have more traffic then Heathrow 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OlafNX said:

<<<the worst thing that couldve possibly happened today, Im done>>>>>

 

 

HA HAA

 

Me too......

Now we have enough time to wait for a possible release .....  Life can be so easy...... 🙂

 

Why did you have to reinstall? If it was the insert game disk error or sth. there was an outtage of the Xbox Service which caused some errors btw

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 6 Minuten, OlafNX sagte:

<<<the worst thing that couldve possibly happened today, Im done>>>>>

 

 

HA HAA

 

Me too......

Now we have enough time to wait for a possible release .....  Life can be so easy...... 🙂

Newinstall.JPG

I hope I make it in time, I have quiet good internet speeds, lets hope the others unfortune is our fortune 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Root Admin
Just now, PhntmV2 said:

If I buy the CRJ in the official Aerosoft store, will I be able to enter the code in the steam version of MSFS? 

 

No, you simply install the aircraft.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

 

OK, how does a guy who thinks American Eagle is "some kind of a fake American Airlines" livery qualify as a flight simulator expert?  I mean, even if you're from across the pond, surely you know American Eagle exists???  Odd...oh well...cool to see the A/C in the video anyway and glad he showed the liveries even if he doesn't know they're all actual liveries.

I'm sure you can name every regional airline from europe?
the world doesn't revolve around what happens in the states mate ;).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jaden Cuffy said:

KDCA and the river visual will have more traffic then Heathrow 

I really want to see this, I picked DCA up last night with the landmarks pack and I really can't wait to take the CRJ in

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PhntmV2 said:

If I buy the CRJ in the official Aerosoft store, will I be able to enter the code in the steam version of MSFS? 

Best to buy directly from the Aerosoft store, buying from MS the updates are very very slow in being released. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Root Admin

A quick note, in one of the review videos it is stated that the screens cannot be undocked, this is incorrect. Just check the tutorial videos.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

A quick note, in one of the review videos it is stated that the screens cannot be undocked, this is incorrect. Just check the tutorial videos.

sorry if this has been asked, is there plans in place for checklist to be intergrated into msfs directly? 

i know the FBW team have done so, sorry once again if this has been asked

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, niels95 said:

I'm sure you can name every regional airline from europe?
the world doesn't revolve around what happens in the states mate ;).

 

You might be surprised...I'm kind of a geek in that way.  Guess I assumed most of us flight simmers were.  I can't say I know all of them, but I certainly could identify most of Western Europe and handful of others.  Although I'll confess, I don't follow as much in Asia.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Want to see a typerated CRJ pilot flying the CRJ live on Twitch, now is your lucky team. Stream starting right now! :) 

Feel free to ask any questions about features or how to operate a CRJ in your virtual skies as it releases today.

https://www.twitch.tv/edwardthepilot 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

I really want to see this, I picked DCA up last night with the landmarks pack and I really can't wait to take the CRJ in

Likewise, on a clear day, I'd imagine that's nothing short of stunning :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 2 Minuten, niels95 sagte:

I'm sure you can name every regional airline from europe?
the world doesn't revolve around what happens in the states mate ;).

Tbh, I think when you are really I to aviation, you know a vast majority of all airlines worldwide. And when doing a video, I would at leas research a bit before. 😉

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ma_Ha76 said:

The way must be long, many pages 😁

Nope, just 2 more pages. I checked before I left too :) This check was just for what happened on my way home :P. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpeedbirdSimulation said:

sorry if this has been asked, is there plans in place for checklist to be intergrated into msfs directly? 

i know the FBW team have done so, sorry once again if this has been asked

There's a checklist in the EFB but do you mean where it shows you to look?

 

1 minute ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

 

You might be surprised...I'm kind of a geek in that way.  Guess I assumed most of us flight simmers were.  I can't say I know all of them, but I certainly could identify most of Western Europe and handful of others.  Although I'll confess, I don't follow as much in Asia.

I know what you mean, I guess the point is, if Aerosoft trusts you to do a preview video, maybe you should do your research as well

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, if you are going to do a review, do it properly, do your homework and get it right. Certain YouTubers need to take a step back to polish the finished product.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...