Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

Just now, NetworkerExpress said:

Welp, Drzewiecki just dropped KDCA for the sim.

Looks like there'll be a line of CRJs doing River Visuals on VATSIM over the next few weeks... :P 

KDCA and the river visual will have more traffic then Heathrow 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, OlafNX said:

<<<the worst thing that couldve possibly happened today, Im done>>>>>

HA HAA

Me too......

Now we have enough time to wait for a possible release .....  Life can be so easy...... 🙂

Why did you have to reinstall? If it was the insert game disk error or sth. there was an outtage of the Xbox Service which caused some errors btw

vor 6 Minuten, OlafNX sagte:

<<<the worst thing that couldve possibly happened today, Im done>>>>>

HA HAA

Me too......

Now we have enough time to wait for a possible release .....  Life can be so easy...... 🙂

Newinstall.JPG

I hope I make it in time, I have quiet good internet speeds, lets hope the others unfortune is our fortune 

29 minutes ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

OK, how does a guy who thinks American Eagle is "some kind of a fake American Airlines" livery qualify as a flight simulator expert?  I mean, even if you're from across the pond, surely you know American Eagle exists???  Odd...oh well...cool to see the A/C in the video anyway and glad he showed the liveries even if he doesn't know they're all actual liveries.

I'm sure you can name every regional airline from europe?
the world doesn't revolve around what happens in the states mate ;).

Just now, Jaden Cuffy said:

KDCA and the river visual will have more traffic then Heathrow 

I really want to see this, I picked DCA up last night with the landmarks pack and I really can't wait to take the CRJ in

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PhntmV2 said:

If I buy the CRJ in the official Aerosoft store, will I be able to enter the code in the steam version of MSFS? 

Best to buy directly from the Aerosoft store, buying from MS the updates are very very slow in being released. 

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

A quick note, in one of the review videos it is stated that the screens cannot be undocked, this is incorrect. Just check the tutorial videos.

sorry if this has been asked, is there plans in place for checklist to be intergrated into msfs directly? 

i know the FBW team have done so, sorry once again if this has been asked

Just now, niels95 said:

You might be surprised...I'm kind of a geek in that way.  Guess I assumed most of us flight simmers were.  I can't say I know all of them, but I certainly could identify most of Western Europe and handful of others.  Although I'll confess, I don't follow as much in Asia.

Want to see a typerated CRJ pilot flying the CRJ live on Twitch, now is your lucky team. Stream starting right now! :) 

Feel free to ask any questions about features or how to operate a CRJ in your virtual skies as it releases today.

https://www.twitch.tv/edwardthepilot 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 2 Minuten, niels95 sagte:

Tbh, I think when you are really I to aviation, you know a vast majority of all airlines worldwide. And when doing a video, I would at leas research a bit before. 😉

• Like 1

Just now, SpeedbirdSimulation said:

sorry if this has been asked, is there plans in place for checklist to be intergrated into msfs directly? 

i know the FBW team have done so, sorry once again if this has been asked

There's a checklist in the EFB but do you mean where it shows you to look?

1 minute ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

You might be surprised...I'm kind of a geek in that way.  Guess I assumed most of us flight simmers were.  I can't say I know all of them, but I certainly could identify most of Western Europe and handful of others.  Although I'll confess, I don't follow as much in Asia.

I know what you mean, I guess the point is, if Aerosoft trusts you to do a preview video, maybe you should do your research as well

• Like 2