Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

So just watched filberts video, as always was a good video, his negative points, is it possible to get the dude or another CRJ pilot to comment on whether the actual aircraft is like this (although they are really minor points)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CWHeadley said:

Is there a release date for the general public?

no there is a competition to win a copy if you can guess the release time, so they won't publish it first! :)

edit, just realised you said date and not time.. date is today, time is......? :D

3 minutes ago, NetworkerExpress said:

Advantages of online learning: mute mic, attend lecture on laptop, watch vids on PC. Sorted. :P

I'll hopefully be around a few more threads in the near future. :) 

Hahaha, Norway is directly reckless with the school system. People that have been in near contact with my class have returned positive covid tests, and are we having school online? Nope!

Looking forward to seeing you in the future then!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, shawsy09 said:

looks like the embargo has been lifted!

OK, how does a guy who thinks American Eagle is "some kind of a fake American Airlines" livery qualify as a flight simulator expert?  I mean, even if you're from across the pond, surely you know American Eagle exists???  Odd...oh well...cool to see the A/C in the video anyway and glad he showed the liveries even if he doesn't know they're all actual liveries.

• Like 3

Just now, riskas123 said:

Hahaha, Norway is directly reckless with the school system. People that have been in near contact with my class have returned positive covid tests, and are we having school online? Nope!

Looking forward to seeing you in the future then!

They're making secondary schoolers return to school here now as well, thankfully only with negative COVID tests. I'm in university and every uni does it differently. I study civil engineering so they thought my course could be done all online in the first year; if I was to study something like medicine, I'd have one in-person session a week I think. 

And yeah, definitely looking forward to seeing you around dude :) 

1 minute ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

I had the exact same reaction as you can see. LOL!

Yes haha, I felt maybe as he was showing off the liveries maybe he should have done a bit of research but hey ho 

• Like 1

Ah, I see you have discovered my First Impressions video 🙂 I've also produced a "Buy it and Fly it" tutorial video, which covers everything you need to know to do a simple flight from A to B in about an hour. It's no substitute for the excellent manuals, or for The Dude's in-depth tutorial videos, but you may find it useful for learning the basics and flying your first couple of legs with a minimum of fuss.

and finally, I saw someone asking about how to import SimBrief plans into the FMC quite a few pages back. I've done a really quick tutorial on that too. This was the first video I made, when the other two seemed like an insurmountable amount of work! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3