Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

Just now, Hannover Aviation said:

Wait...

...you focus on school when you could spend the time with so much better things like pressing F5? xD 

Well... Look where I'm at now! I came back. Well, to be honnest I didn't need that english lesson either way. The younger generations in norway tend to be better at english than their english teachers either way. That's a sorta' funny though. It's true though, and that's definitely the case with me right now. Hence why I'm here decemating my school laptops F5 key again.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, vjcarlo said:

more coffee needed... my TZ is 0541 hours ūü•Ī

Hahaha, you're starting to sound like a real pilot now. Do you have any idea just how much cofee they drink? Enough to make a waterpowerplant but with coffe to keep a whole town powered, I bet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, EasternT3 said:

Haha yeah, tbh there's nothing to talk about atm, although I'm having internet issues which today is the last day I wanted them!

Ah, internet issues today? That's just horrible  luck! Well, hope you'll get it sorted out before release. Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, Hannover Aviation said:

Can someone tell me if the cabin of the 550 has the baggage compartments in the Addon?

As an added note, if anyone uses the "Self Loading Cargo" software, I have designed and tested an accurate Cabin Layout for the CRJ 550.

CRJ550.txt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor 1 minute, Danny Vincken sagte:

just started a flight with the longitude (FDE + G3000 mods) eddk (aerosoft) - LEIB to kill the time. Well that isn't punishment ;)

Lucky you :D I have to work :( This also kills the time ...

On 11/29/2020 at 9:28 PM, riskas123 said:

I know I shouldn't really ask but just to confirm: Do you buy the 900 and 1000 models as an addon to the 550 and 700 package (like the -600 and -700 addon to the pmdg 737) or can I wait until the 900 and 1000 is out to buy just that (like the a318-19 and a320-21 packages from aerosoft can be bought seperately)? Or am I completely missunderstanding your statement?

Hahaha, my first post in this thread:

"I know I shouldn't really ask."

Oh, the N0sTAlg1A

Now:

Often >5 posts per page... And I'm definitely not waiting for the 900/1000 release to buy the bundle...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

vor 3 Stunden , Rau Rau sagte:

Can we buy this only on Aerosoft shop or can we buy this on Microsoft flight simulator ingame store too?

I'd buy it at Aerosoft, because there where meanwhile two updates for Aerosoft Trondheim ENVA, which still  don't show up at the Content Manager! Don't want to be delayed months for an update of the CRJ.

Regards, Herbert

• Upvote 1

Just now, Puukka said:

I'd buy it at Aerosoft, because there where meanwhile two updates for Aerosoft Trondheim ENVA, which still  don't show up at the Content Manager! Don't want to be delayed months for an update of the CRJ.

Regards, Herbert

I hear what you're saying, and that is annoying, *currently*. 

Microsoft/Asobo have repeatedly stated they will improve this process, and the Marketplace in general, and I believe them, it really is in their own (business) interest if they do. 

So I'm taking the long view on this, and try to buy from the Marketplace when possible. I love having everything in one place, and not having to deal with multiple different shop accounts, entering my credit card everywhere, dealing with each vendor's own quirky installers and installation policies ... 

Advantages of online learning: mute mic, attend lecture on laptop, watch vids on PC. Sorted. :P

It's been a blast contributing to the ever growing page count of this topic. Definitely loved sharing the hype with others and getting over my anxiety of using forums, and speaking to some top people in the process. All in all a very good introduction to flight simming (never had the money for it beforehand). I'll hopefully be around a few more threads in the near future. :) 

edit: won't be picking up the CRJ just yet sadly, I've exams next week and I don't need an awesome-looking airliner to distract me even more from my revision!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Puukka said:

Je l'achèterais chez Aerosoft, car il y avait entre-temps deux mises à jour pour Aerosoft Trondheim ENVA, qui n'apparaissent toujours pas au Content Manager! Je ne veux pas être retardé des mois pour une mise à jour du CRJ.

Cordialement, Herbert

Je me posais également la question pour l'achat. J'ai eu l'occasion d'acheter un avion sur le Market Place et lorsque j'ai contacté l'éditeur pour d'innombrables bugs, il m'a gentiment dit que c'était à Asobo de faire la MAJ. Sympa, je ne le citerais pas. Cordialement

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, VladimirC said:

I suggest you go check out this tutorial series.

I'm sure there is something new since this CRJ is not a simple import from P3D.

From what I have seen I have been able to follow the tutorials on the P3D version, so systems wise it is pretty much the same, there is the new EFB and Refuelling panel, not sure what else is new.

• Upvote 1