Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

4 minutes ago, awf said:

Not needed have the Pro CRJ for P3D a long time 😉 only to know if there are differences?

I suggest you go check out this tutorial series.

I'm sure there is something new since this CRJ is not a simple import from P3D.

4 minutes ago, VladimirC said:

I suggest you go check out this tutorial series.

I'm sure there is something new since this CRJ is not a simple import from P3D.

Pro latest P3D update is pretty complete, this tutorial stuff is basic stuff 😉  But thanks for sharing anyway...

12 hours ago, Dopster198 said:

I think I’ve found a small anomaly in the manual, Volume 1, rev. 10

It makes mention of vatroute.net, but that site seems dead. A little Google search seems to indicate it ceased to function around 2017.

Can anyone verify this?

Mathijs, (good morning!) I posted this yesterday, I think it got a bit lost in the release frenzy ;)

Not a big deal of course, but thought it was worth mentioning

Just now, Robert Xones said:

why did it turn so quiet suddendly?

Everyone is refreshing and hoping it will release soonish :P I guess it will be the late afternoon but we'll see

• Upvote 2

If you're expecting it to be released before 4PM-ish UK time today, I think you may be disappointed.

Based on no facts whatsoever, but that tends to be usual Marketplace update time, and I think at this point it's pretty clear Aerosoft are aiming for a simultaneous release.

Happy to be proven wrong though!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Wuper said:

You can find airline specific maps with a Google search but I don’t think there will be a global map that shows every destination.

FlghtAware.com will show you all active CRJ flights, or you can look through schedules at each airport.  That's where MSFS derives its live traffic data.

vor 45 Minuten, awf sagte:

Not needed have the Pro CRJ for P3D a long time 😉 only to know if there are differences?

Good Point.

We did performance profiles incl. fuel consumption with different weights on different altitudes in our VA for the existing CRJ.
Will they be valid for the MSFS Version as well?

8 minutes ago, Hannover Aviation said:

Can someone tell me if the cabin of the 550 has the baggage compartments in the Addon?

the cabin pics provided a couple of weeks ago are standard (nothing about United's new design)... no problem for me 😋