Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

• Root Admin
2 hours ago, lowpolybutt said:

It has already been confirmed that navigraph is able to update the CRJ navdata

Indeed, bot NavDataPro and Navigraph will work. Keep in mind we deliver it with an up to date database so the first few months you should be fine. 

5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed, bot NavDataPro and Navigraph will work. Keep in mind we deliver it with an up to date database so the first few months you should be fine. 

Mathijs curious what will be the release time Paderborn (would be similar as Den Haag :-))

• Downvote 3

vor 27 Minuten, swissintl sagte:

I think it's not that random as you might think. If you subtract 73-13 (which would be the first valid minute) and do the same for the hours, you'll get 12:00 CET.  I just assume that this will be CET as Aerosoft is located within the CET. And 12 CET converted to the corresponding TZ in Washington results in 07:00 in their TZ. Which I think would be plausible.

And I think you might be right, but if you do the Math again, you would be at 12:60. this could be 12CET or 1 pm CET.

1pm would also fit with filberts stream.

reasons for that: 
1. there is still restrictions for youtubers and streamers. they got their copy early but are not allowed to do anything until release.
2. he definitely got his copy, cause otherwise he couldnt have scheduled that live stream
3. for giving away a free copy the plane needs to be released

Based on that and filberts scheduled live stream, my guess would be its getting released somewhere between now and 1 pm CET

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How inconsiderate Aerosoft, I have my 5 yearly NDT exams at work tomorrow and have to revise all the theory today. I should be focusing on that not waiting  for release of the MSFS CRJ. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MonsterMatti said:

And I think you might be right, but if you do the Math again, you would be at 12:60. this could be 12CET or 1 pm CET.

reasons for that: 
1. there is still restrictions for youtubers and streamers. they got their copy early but are not allowed to do anything until release.
2. he definitely got his copy, cause otherwise he couldnt have scheduled that live stream

Based on that and filberts scheduled live stream, my guess would be its getting released somewhere between now and 1 pm CET

Its also in line with other Aerosoft releases at around 1pm CET.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Awemeter said:

yeah i remember them saying its going to come out at the same time on the website as the market place. And they normally do the update at 2pm est or around that

If I recall correctly they said they will send it to MS/Asebo for publishing at the same time. But it could appear in-game store later than their own store depending how long it takes MSFS crew to process it.

2 minutes ago, MonsterMatti said:

reasons for that: 

That's a good shot man ! 

Just now, wowha said:

Its also in line with other Aerosoft releases at around 1pm CET.

Most big releases get released around 1PM. So i'd expect it then IMO.

• Developer

I can assure you that 25:73 CET as well as 42 and PI (3.14159265) and the square root of 2 (1.4142) are not in any way related to the release time. You might want to check the Hubble constant and the Euler number though 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

37 minutes ago, swissintl said:

I think it's not that random as you might think. If you subtract 73-13 (which would be the first valid minute) and do the same for the hours, you'll get 12:00 CET.  I just assume that this will be CET as Aerosoft is located within the CET. And 12 CET converted to the corresponding TZ in Washington results in 07:00 in their TZ. Which I think would be plausible.

Yeah, deffinitely. I'm just holding my breath. That looks plausible. I decided not to look more in to it, as I'm at school and one math lesson at the time is enough :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I can assure you that 25:73 CET as well as 42 and PI (3.14159265) and the square root of 2 (1.4142) are not in any way related to the release time. You might want to check the Hubble constant and the Euler number though 😄

mmmmmwwwwaaaahhhhhh. I hate to be right...

Just now, EasternT3 said:

There's 6 manuals that are already available to download

Not needed have the Pro CRJ for P3D a long time 😉 only to know if there are differences?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

7pm release time then 😜🤔😎

3 hours ago, crisk73 said:

As long as navdata are provided by the LIDO Lufthansa system I fear that Navigraph Jeppesen won't fit well.. 

Then we would have lived in a dangerous world to fly in. The data that are the basis for the navdata and charts is the same regardless, and is published openly.