Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

vor 8 Minuten, riskas123 sagte:

Oh you bastard! I thought it was a hint!

99688EA6-B4FF-4486-A16E-79C2066B5CCB.jpeg

I think it's not that random as you might think. If you subtract 73-13 (which would be the first valid minute) and do the same for the hours, you'll get 12:00 CET.  I just assume that this will be CET as Aerosoft is located within the CET. And 12 CET converted to the corresponding TZ in Washington results in 07:00 in their TZ. Which I think would be plausible.

• Upvote 5

gerade, swissintl sagte:

I think it's not that random as you might think. If you subtract 73-13 (which would be the first valid minute) and do the same for the hours, you'll get 12:00 CET.  I just assume that this will be CET as Aerosoft is located within the CET. And 12 CET converted to the corresponding TZ in Washington results in 07:00 in their TZ. Which I think would be plausible.

Mathematician

2 minutes ago, swissintl said:

Genius!

3 minutes ago, swissintl said:

3wdgxb (2).jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I think, I have some actual real news for you. I just did some testing with Mark Foti and it turns out that the aviaCDU works with the CRJ for MSFS. Much better than having to mouse-click a flightplan into the FMS.

This photo was taken with a special testing version of aviaCDU. A release version should become available soon™

20210316_101016.jpg

Very interesting, I'll definitely look into this

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, swissintl said:

But Microsoft is in the state Washington, not Washington DC so that would be around 4am for them 🙂

vor 8 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

I think, I have some actual real news for you. I just did some testing with Mark Foti and it turns out that the aviaCDU works with the CRJ for MSFS. Much better than having to mouse-click a flightplan into the FMS.

This photo was taken with a special testing version of aviaCDU. A release version should become available soon™

20210316_101016.jpg

so u could have the fms on a seperate ipad/device? That would be awesome

• Downvote 1

• Developer
12 minutes ago, Robert Xones said:

so u could have the fms on a seperate ipad/device? That would be awesome

It's actually an Amazon Fire HD 10... cheap as hell and perfect for something like this. Any device with a web browser will do though. Even a browser on the same PC allows you to "undock" the FMS.

It allows full control over the FMS including input and everything. Really nice.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Just Flight were happy to release their Piper Arrow without the Market place.  CRJ is a European product I suggest Aerosoft do the same.  Why should we wait till 11pm (0.00 my time so the 17th) will only irritate non market place buyers, I for one would never use it.

• Thanks 3

• Developer
1 minute ago, stescouse said:

Just Flight were happy to release their Piper Arrow without the Market place.  CRJ is a European product I suggest Aerosoft do the same.  Why should we wait till 11pm (0.00 my time so the 17th) will only irritate non market place buyers, I for one would never use it.

Release is on both. Aerosoft shop and marketplace. Other shops will follow in the next days.

• Root Admin
5 hours ago, Mini ACI said:

Guys, whats aerosofts refund policy? I the link on the website doesnt work. My hardware isnt top of the line, so i dont know what to do if i buy the plane and if it crashes the game or something

No refunds on downloads, sorry.