1 minute ago, Woods said:

Let's just appreciate the release of the CRJ today instead of discussing about companys :D

100% this. Huge congrats to Aerosoft for completing the first 3rd party airliner for MSFS! (I'm not counting that Bredok 737Max)

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

vor 1 minute, Hans Hartmann sagte:

Microsoft and Aerosoft will release at the same time. Asobo doesn't have anything to do with the release itself.

So that means, we have to wait till Microsoft in the US wakesup?

• Developer
Just now, Matthias Lipka said:

So now I'm going to play Train Simulator in real life. don't get annoyed: D

Don't get too bored. Train Simulators always have been Gähn Simulators to me ;)

• Like 2
vor 1 minute, Hans Hartmann sagte:

Gähn Simulators

I think only germans will understand this :D But yep you're right. Maybe MS also does a new version of the old Microsoft Train Simulator. Who knows.

vor 2 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

Don't get too bored. Train Simulators always have been Gähn Simulators to me ;)

Man Hans ich muss arbeiten. Ich muss ein Zug von Angermünde nach Hannover kutschieren ^^

• Like 1
vor 7 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

Microsoft and Aerosoft will release at the same time. Asobo doesn't have anything to do with the release itself.

Yes, than i am right. 9am Seattle time 😀

• Developer
3 minutes ago, Matthias Lipka said:

Man Hans ich muss arbeiten. Ich muss ein Zug von Angermünde nach Hannover kutschieren ^^

Angermünde kenne ich. Aber wo zur Hölle ist Hannover? :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2