• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

• Developer
Just now, riskas123 said:

TBH I’m pretty certain you won’t get anything important out of here for today, and then the activities will be moved over to the other thread. It’s safe to say that we’re derailing this thread pretty heavily.

This thread will be locked the moment when the CRJ is released. There's really not going to be any important information here anymore.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Martus said:

The goal is to still get notified for something important.

You can follow Mathijs, Hans, Stefan and The dude, close/unfollow this tab and you’ll only be notified when they post.

6 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

And then I’ll sen mathijs a mail and not get a reply for 4 hours because jeez, he’s gonna get bombarded... Isn’t he?

I wonder how many of us are sending an email to Mathijs for our copies

So @Hans Hartmann will there be a new thread for the 900/1000?

vor 4 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

This thread will be locked the moment when the CRJ is released. There's really not going to be any important information here anymore.

seems like a good solution to prevent complete chaos here

• Downvote 1
  • Developer
Just now, riskas123 said:

You can follow Mathijs, Hans, Stefan and The dude, close/unfollow this tab and you’ll only be notified when they post.

Time to start spamming and derail the thread too :D

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, EasternT3 said:

I wonder how many of us are sending an email to Mathijs for our copies

Yeah, same! How did you get yours? Didn’t see you over in the translation topic...

• Downvote 1
vor 3 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

RIP most active Thread in the Aerosoft forum 😞

image.thumb.png.3246db6fd6695716e6ed1b32ca775d00.png

• Like 1
1 minute ago, riskas123 said:

Yeah, same! How did you get yours? Didn’t see you over in the translation topic...

I spotted some leaked CRJ content in a FSElite post and posted on the forum 

vor 5 Minuten, Awemeter sagte:

nope because Microsoft is a American compony 

microsoft has the least to do with this release. Aerosofts product they have the decision, and asobo is french so

• Like 1
  • Developer
Just now, Robert Xones said:

microsoft has the least to do with this release. Aerosofts product they have the decision, and asobo is french so

Microsoft and Aerosoft will release at the same time. Asobo doesn't have anything to do with the release itself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4