• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

vor 1 minute, Hans Hartmann sagte:

894200 Views for this thread. Will we reach the million? I doubt it, but let's see...

How is this calculated? Is pressing F5 helpful or does this not increase the counter?

1 minute ago, Hans Hartmann said:

894200 Views for this thread. Will we reach the million? I doubt it, but let's see...

A, that’d be the perfect milestone. I have my doubts to though...

1 minute ago, Omar Alqinneh said:

Did they release an exact time for the release?

1 minute ago, Tastenklopper07 said:

no

Forums in a nutshell...

(Aks a question) -2 immediate downvotes.

(Answers a question) -2 immediate upvotes...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
gerade, riskas123 sagte:

Forums in a nutshell...

(Aks a question) -2 immediate downvotes.

(Answers a question) -2 immediate upvotes...

Well only if you ask questions that were recently asked and answered multiple times.

1 minute ago, fearl said:

Maybe it's released same time MSFS makes their update (around 18:00 german time)?

I hope it's earlier than that

• Like 1
Just now, FSXManu said:

Well, at least then Europeans who work 9-5’s will be home :) And then I’ll sen mathijs a mail and not get a reply for 4 hours because jeez, he’s gonna get bombarded... Isn’t he?

2 minutes ago, fearl said:

Maybe it's released same time MSFS makes their update (around 18:00 german time)?

That'll stop 90% of the planned giveaway streams today so I hope not! I'm hoping for early morning! Eeeeeek

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FSXManu said:

yeah i remember them saying its going to come out at the same time on the website as the market place. And they normally do the update at 2pm est or around that

Would be nice if the notifications for this forum post were for actual content and not people spamming it with how many posts and views there are. 🤔

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4
Just now, BritishAvgeek said:

That'll stop 90% of the planned giveaway streams today so I hope not! I'm hoping for early morning! Eeeeeek

Well. Early morning is starting to run out... It’s almost 10 CET

vor 1 minute, BritishAvgeek sagte:

For doing some test flights before the stream? :D 

Just now, Martus said:

Would be nice if the notifications for this forum post were for actual content and not people spamming it with how many posts and views there are. 🤔

you can mute it if you want or just close the tab

• Downvote 1
Just now, Martus said:

TBH I’m pretty certain you won’t get anything important out of here for today, and then the activities will be moved over to the other thread. It’s safe to say that we’re derailing this thread pretty heavily.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
vor 1 minute, Martus sagte:

you can also have a look at the Aerosoft shop site

vor 1 minute, riskas123 sagte:

Well. Early morning is starting to run out... It’s almost 10 CET

The statement "early morning" really depends. I have some colleagues comming to work around 11AM or even later and they say it's still early morning :D 

1 minute ago, Awemeter said:

you can mute it if you want or just close the tab

The goal is to still get notified for something important.