1 minute ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I worked 9.5 years as a developer on Macs.. that makes us two. My home is a strictly apple-free zone

Well, it’s for school... Can’t exactly use the 10 yr old i3 integrated graphics +4gb ram thinkpads in the locker... People would look weird at me...

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Glad to hear I'm not alone in this point ;) 

Hahaha, why is it that all “techy” people are apple haters, coincidence? I think not!

All the ppl here who ask is it out yet?

calm down I wouldn't expect the release not before MS has their weekly store update out. Which in Germany would be around 17:00.

It's now 9:15 while typing this so I suggest most of the Team on Asobo have started to prepar everything for a smooth release

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, M4V3R1CK said:

You really want to reach 210, right? xD 

I’ve contributed a lot to the cause (fourth most), here’s some more! 210 here we come!

• Downvote 2
gerade, riskas123 sagte:

Hahaha, why is that all “techy” people are apple haters, coincidence? I think not!

Well maybe because MSFS is not running on MAC devices :D 

2 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Well maybe because MSFS is not running on MAC devices :D 

It does run... I you install windows on one of the older Intel powered ones... (dab)

1 minute ago, riskas123 said:

@EasternT3It’d be funny if your 200th post would be replying to me saying that your reply would be your 200th post in this thread, yeah?

(trying again... @M4V3R1CK )

Lol why not (look at that I've hit 200 posts in the thread ;)) luckily I have no work on today so I'm really excited

Just now, EasternT3 said:

Lol why not (look at that I've hit 200 posts in the thread ;)) luckily I have no work on today so I'm really excited

Yaaaaaayyyy, I tried with @ma4v3r1ck too, didn’t have the luck...

• Downvote 1