2 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I slept like a stone last night, so really not that excited. I'm just sitting here, happy as a pig in the mud that the day has finally come. So, except for the usual "release day worries", all is fine here.

were you exited when you found out the xbox servers died 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

Just now, M4V3R1CK said:

I thought the big buttons were always red 😂

the buttons are showing not responding because we crashed the server from to many f5

• Developer
2 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Haha I think we wont guess it before we see the shop page xD

I know it. Check my post in the "guess the time thread" :P

3 minutes ago, Awemeter said:

I know that but a while ago he said he was exited to not have to look at the crj everyday which basically means hes exited for release. Also do you think the release will be held back until the xbox servers are fixed. Xbox Status | Xbox Support

I don't see anything there what would mean a delay to the CRJ. Not even @Scholli04, our resident expert for "postponing, procrastination and delay" (he learned from the best: Deutsche Bahn), will be able to delay it any further 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Sorry noob question here havnt bought anything on release day from asrosoft can one of yous pros tell us where I should be looking for the release to appear on there site think this has been asked before just can't see any answers.

Super excited for the release today  hope I'm not being a pest in asking. Yous all seem so nice on this fourm one of the nicest communities about flight simulator addons I've been in and I've been on allot and the atmosphere stinks on some of them. 

• Developer
Just now, riskas123 said:

This is probably very unhealthy but I’m a chronic f5’er, I’m at school having algebra right now, lol.

It’s called multitasking...

F5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Developer
Just now, John McRobbie said:

Sorry noob question here havnt bought anything on release day from asrosoft can one of yous pros tell us where I should be looking for the release to appear on there site think this has been asked before just can't see any answers.

Super excited for the release today  hope I'm not being a pest in asking. Yous all seem so nice on this fourm one of the nicest communities about flight simulator addons I've been in and I've been on allot and the atmosphere stinks on some of them. 

A good sign is when this thread here will be locked. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think we are very much tied to clients from the USA, since the bulk of buyers are there and Aerosoft does it all on their preferences. So I think that we will not see the release before the morning-lunchtime US time. And this will be evening European time.

gerade, Benutzernamen sagte:

Ok thanks but why is my reputation still -6?

Seems like you got some downvotes on your privious posts 😕 But I think you're already voted up again 😏

• Like 1
vor 1 minute, Hans Hartmann sagte:

I worked 9.5 years as a developer on Macs.. that makes us two. My home is a strictly apple-free zone

Glad to hear I'm not alone in this point ;) 

• Upvote 1