Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

vor 7 Minuten, BritishAvgeek sagte:

About 50 pages ago I wished the team good luck for launch and that still of course stands... But today is RELEASE DAY!

We've had it scheduled on the channel for entire week ready... but:

To celebrate the release of the Aerosoft CRJ, I'm holding a giveaway - I'll be buying one lucky winner a CRJ out of my own pockets!

We're having the channels biggest giveaway yet to win a brand new Aerosoft CRJ for MSFS to celebrate the release day for the CRJ550/700.

The runner up will get a copy of the AMAZING Macco Simulations Birmingham Airport gratefully donated by them (perfect for regional hops in the CRJ).

It'll be a fun competition so be sure to tune in and take part!

Live from 1600Z, providing I have a CRJ by then!

Route: Munich to Birmingham

https://youtu.be/oWOecv3jyVE

Nice Giveaway, Nice Route, Nice Aircraft 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, M4V3R1CK said:

Nice Giveaway, Nice Route, Nice Aircraft 👍

Thanks! Wanted about 2hrs so we had at least a 1hr cruise to muck about and enjoy all the features in flight, check out the EFB etc!

Hope to see you there!

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten, silv3rsurf3r sagte:

Oh boy, pushing msfs to new heights! Can't wait for later 😇

Absolutely also Joerg from MS stated this in the last dev Q&A :D So yep a very good day for the platform.

Ich kann noch nicht ganz nachvollziehen wieso der Release Tag zwar angekündigt wird, die ungefähre Uhrzeit aber ein Geheimnis bleiben soll. Besteht denn wenigstens die Möglichkeit auf einen Hinweis ob ein Release nach deutscher Zeit nun morgens, mittags oder erst abends geplant ist? Das wäre sehr freundlich und würde den Tag der potentiellen Käufer etwas nutzbarer machen. Ich denke so eine Info muss kein Staatsgeheimnis sein. :)

• Upvote 2

It is so funny to see how everybody is getting excited and wanting to know the time of the actual release. I'm just as excited. But let's relax, take a coffee, it will be there somewhere today (I'm talking to myself now). First a job to do 😉

• Like 1

vor 7 Minuten, TheFly77 sagte:

It is so funny to see how everybody is getting excited and wanting to know the time of the actual release. I'm just as excited. But let's relax, take a coffee, it will be there somewhere today (I'm talking to myself now). First a job to do 😉

Same here, mate... I know that I have to work until 16z so I can not fly until then, but I still check the forum way too regulary for updates :D

21 minutes ago, Mitcherry said:

Ich kann noch nicht ganz nachvollziehen wieso der Release Tag zwar angekündigt wird, die ungefähre Uhrzeit aber ein Geheimnis bleiben soll. Besteht denn wenigstens die Möglichkeit auf einen Hinweis ob ein Release nach deutscher Zeit nun morgens, mittags oder erst abends geplant ist? Das wäre sehr freundlich und würde den Tag der potentiellen Käufer etwas nutzbarer machen. Ich denke so eine Info muss kein Staatsgeheimnis sein. :)

Translation: I can't quite understand why the release day is announced, but the approximate time should remain a secret. Is there at least the possibility of a hint whether a release is now planned in the morning, at noon or in the evening? That would be very friendly and would make the day of the potential buyers a little more useful. I think such an info does not have to be a state secret. :)

The hour is kept secret because there is a contest, where if you find the hour of the first selled CRJ, you win one!

Edit: Yeah sorry I didn't see it close

On 3/10/2021 at 5:56 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

As the contest to guess the release date fell flat on it's face, let's do another one.

The three entrees that come closest to the actual time we sell the first copy in our store get a free copy.

Enter your guestimates here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/160283-release-contest/

Only add a time, in GMT/Zulu, nothing more. I will contact the winners right after release so if you do not get a mail, you lost!

vor 15 Minuten, MisterEvo sagte:

Same here, mate... I know that I have to work until 16z so I can not fly until then, but I still check the forum way too regulary for updates :D

Yep normally I also have to work until 4pm but once the CRJ is available I will take the rest of the day off :D 

vor 2 Minuten, Awemeter sagte:

Good morning HANS from a scale of one to mars how exited are you to not have to look at the crj any more

You think so? I think his work will not be boring or over for the next upcoming days/weeks. Fixing bugs, improve and so on :)

vor 1 minute, Awemeter sagte:

how exited are you to not have to look at the crj any more

Well I think the development will continue as MS and Asobo implement new stuff... So I assume today isn't the last day Hans saw the CRJ or it's code 

4 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Yep normally I also have to work until 4pm but once the CRJ is available I will take the rest of the day off :D 

Lol, it would be funny if your 200th message in This thread would be replying to me saging that your answer would be your 200th message, right?

• Developer
Just now, Awemeter said:

Good morning HANS from a scale of one to mars how exited are you to not have to look at the crj any more

I slept like a stone last night, so really not that excited. I'm just sitting here, happy as a pig in the mud that the day has finally come. So, except for the usual "release day worries", all is fine here.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I slept like a stone last night, so really not that excited. I'm just sitting here, happy as a pig in the mud that the day has finally come. So, except for the usual "release day worries", all is fine here.

Well, enjoy it - you've all worked hard to get it to this point and now someone needs to press the big green button!