vor 1 minute, Noah Henshaw sagte:

do you think it will be in aerosofts timezone?

Yes i think. Its from now to ........ 

I press the F5 key every 30 seconds:-D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

It's 7:27am in Germany. At least give these guys some time to wake up and have a coffee. The day has 24 hours and I'm sure it'll release somewhat in between now and midnight ;). 

• Like 2

I think we can probably safely assume a 9-5 (even if it isn't this is probably the safest for our expectations) which puts the opening hours for Aerosoft another 1hr 30 away. Plus I'm assuming there'll be at least one meeting of some sort for coordination, final checks, coordination with Asobo, and a release that'll realistically catch as much of the world awake as possible, suggesting maybe 1700z (even tho I said 09:00z in the competition, kinda regretting that early now); either way I think for the best of all of our F5 keys we can probably take the morning off refreshing

On that note, happy day everyone!

I sure hope this will not be released when Europe AND the US are awake.

One thing Asobo is doing wrong is making downloads available when both the busiest MSFS continents  are open for business 😬

I did read we can not load MSFS flightplans ? Is that true ? 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, DGH said:

I sure hope this will not be released when Europe AND the US are awake.

One thing Asobo is doing wrong is making downloads available when both the busiest MSFS continents  are open for business 😬

I did read we can not load MSFS flightplans ? Is that true ? 

As it stands, that is correct

Hi, will nav database monthly update be payware or free? If pay, will we need Aerosoft subscription or also the competitor's will be fine? Thanks. 

Hmmm i hope that will be possible in the future then. Will be a mess when every 3rd party developer will use their own navdatabase and flight plan loading instructions 😬

Can have consequences for ATC also right ? If i select something in the CRJ that is not existing in MSFS for example ? 

2 minutes ago, crisk73 said:

Hi, will nav database monthly update be payware or free? If pay, will we need Aerosoft subscription or also the competitor's will be fine? Thanks. 

Yeah I'm wondering if I can use Navigraph to update the navdata. We'll just have to wait and see

• Downvote 2
Just now, Mocha said:

Yeah I'm wondering if I can use Navigraph to update the navdata. We'll just have to wait and see

It has already been confirmed that navigraph is able to update the CRJ navdata

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Mocha said:

As long as navdata are provided by the LIDO Lufthansa system I fear that Navigraph Jeppesen won't fit well.. 

• Downvote 2
5 minutes ago, lowpolybutt said:

It has already been confirmed that navigraph is able to update the CRJ navdata

Oh good to know, thanks :)

• Deputy Sheriffs
18 minutes ago, Mocha said:

Just enter "Navigraph" into the search box on top of the page, select "this topic" and see all the answers which have been already given to this question ;) 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
vor 10 Minuten, crisk73 sagte:

As long as navdata are provided by the LIDO Lufthansa system I fear that Navigraph Jeppesen won't fit well.. 

Of course it fits well. Was asked and answered countless times in the last days. 

About 50 pages ago I wished the team good luck for launch and that still of course stands... But today is RELEASE DAY!

We've had it scheduled on the channel for entire week ready... but:

To celebrate the release of the Aerosoft CRJ, I'm holding a giveaway - I'll be buying one lucky winner a CRJ out of my own pockets!

We're having the channels biggest giveaway yet to win a brand new Aerosoft CRJ for MSFS to celebrate the release day for the CRJ550/700.

The runner up will get a copy of the AMAZING Macco Simulations Birmingham Airport gratefully donated by them (perfect for regional hops in the CRJ).

It'll be a fun competition so be sure to tune in and take part!

Live from 1600Z, providing I have a CRJ by then!

Route: Munich to Birmingham

https://youtu.be/oWOecv3jyVE

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, JRBarrett said:

It will not include the SID or STAR portion of the flightplan

I believe I saw an option on the dude’s EFB video to import SID/STARs with a flight plan, along with perf data! 👍

vor 1 minute, TomReborn sagte:

It’s what they have planned :)

Same release time? Yeah. I think afternoon german time is release because the developer from Microsoft flight simulator Posting this everytime late 😛