Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

Just now, Matthias Lipka said:

flightradar24 maybe?

35 minutes ago, deadly_titanfart said:

Does anyone know where I can see all of the routes that the CRJ flies in real life?

simtoolkitpro works they have all airline routes and you can even punch in what type of aircraft under route gen

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, deadly_titanfart said:

Does anyone know where I can see all of the routes that the CRJ flies in real life?

Not exactly all routes, but you can go on FlightRadar24, click on 'Filters', change to Aircraft type (ICAO), type 'CRJ' , click in ''New Filter' and you will see all the CRJs that are flying at the moment.

2021-03-16_00-06-52.png

• Thanks 1

• CRJ Forum Moderator
43 minutes ago, deadly_titanfart said:

One place to start:

https://flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype/CRJ7

This map will show all CRJ-700 aircraft currently in the air. If you zoom in on the map, you can see details of individual flights, and where they are flying to/from.

In the USA in particular, airports which have a lot of CRJ activity include:

CLT, ORD, DFW, DTW, PHX

These are all CRJ hubs for American, United or Delta, each of which serve dozens of destinations.

FlightRadar24 is another good source.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• CRJ Forum Moderator
6 minutes ago, Citation X said:

Is there a way to import flight plans from simbrief to FS2020?

Not directly into the MSFS flight planner, but SimBrief has an option to download a flightplan in a format which can be loaded into the CRJ FMS. It will not include the SID or STAR portion of the flightplan. Neither the real nor simulated CRJ FMS can load SIDs or STARs from an external source - the pilot has to select any SID or STAR and destination approach manually, but the imported SimBrief flightplan will include all the enroute waypoints.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Wuper said:

You can find airline specific maps with a Google search but I don’t think there will be a global map that shows every destination.

Google  "random flight database". It's free and it's great.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Citation X said:

Is there a way to import flight plans from simbrief to FS2020?

shirley,
If you can save to .pln format from simbrief, then yes. You can import directly from simbrief, into the crj fms though, so you can bypass the ms route planner.

Guys, whats aerosofts refund policy? I the link on the website doesnt work. My hardware isnt top of the line, so i dont know what to do if i buy the plane and if it crashes the game or something

vor 21 Minuten, Mini ACI sagte:

Guys, whats aerosofts refund policy? I the link on the website doesnt work. My hardware isnt top of the line, so i dont know what to do if i buy the plane and if it crashes the game or something

You are REALLY OPTIMISTIC. if something like that should occur I think the Aerosoft fix it faster than Asoobo your simulator :D
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mini ACI said:

I do not know there policy however a lot of other Devs have a no refund policy. If you are concerned I would wait and see how people with equal or lesser PC specs rate the product.

• Upvote 1

Hello! My first post here. I've been a long time observer of the progress of the CRJ project for the MSFS. I believe the MSFS will be the future of the flight simulation on the long run, and I am thrilled like everyone else here for the any hour now release of the CRJ. Many of my flights in the simulator are short 1 to 2 hour flights, so the CRJ will be a great fit. Hope the Delta Connection livery is included with the release :) It's definitely a big day! And thank you to the whole Aerosoft team for their hard work! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pinto_97 said:

I do not know there policy however a lot of other Devs have a no refund policy. If you are concerned I would wait and see how people with equal or lesser PC specs rate the product.

yeah in that case ill wait around and see whats what. No use in wasting a bunch of money