• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

I was reading back through this thread and saw lots of cool features in the EFB, I would imagine not at launch, but it is possible eventually to have the EFB outside of the sim on a tablet? even just undocking?

similar question, would it be possible to undock the entire CDU to use it on a tablet? keyboard and screen?

I know that touch screen commands in MSFS in undocked windows have some issues, but perhaps once they fix that? 

• Like 1

I think I’ve found a small anomaly in the manual, Volume 1, rev. 10

It makes mention of vatroute.net, but that site seems dead. A little Google search seems to indicate it ceased to function around 2017.

Can anyone verify this?

Congratulations Mathijs, Hans, Stefan, Alexander, Winifred, Ingo (and everyone Mathijs forgot) for getting the code locked down. I hope you're all having a well-earned drink of choice!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

At 12:00UTC on Tuesday (subject to it being released by then), I will be giving away three copies of the CRJ on a live stream; one bought by me, one bought by a very generous subscriber, and one donated by Aerosoft.

I will be flying three real-world flights in the CRJ700: Montpellier-Paris, Paris-Toulon and Toulon-Paris. One copy will be won on each leg. 

If you'd like to join me and to be in with the chance of winning, head on over to https://youtu.be/6h6kDosoQhE 🙂

• Like 6
  • Downvote 2

I really hope this comes out early doors. I have a couple of hours spare tomorrow morning and since the release date was announced I have gone from having lots of free time to barely any!

• Like 1
vor 51 Minuten, Dopster198 sagte:

I think I’ve found a small anomaly in the manual, Volume 1, rev. 10

It makes mention of vatroute.net, but that site seems dead. A little Google search seems to indicate it ceased to function around 2017.

Can anyone verify this?

Well I cant verify it directly apart from visiting the url and seeing an error message but I found this post (german) on the Aerosoft forum which confirms that vatroute.net terminated it's service at the end of 2017.

HAPPY RELEASE DAY TO EVERYONE,  TOTAL THANKS TO ALL THE AEROSOFT TEAM FOR THIS WONDERFUL DAY AND THIS GREAT PROJECT THAT IS CROSSING THE SKY TODAY, CONGRATULATIONS!

GREETINGS FROM COLOMBIA SOUTH AMERICA, JUST NOW IT IS 6 PM IN THIS PLACE 

• Like 14
  • Downvote 1
vor 45 Minuten, FlyByWire128 sagte:

Everybody is logged in and refreshing the store to get their CRJ first!  :D 

I don't think the CRJ will come out tonight. think about 10:00 German time
4 minutes ago, ReconB4 said:

I'm leaving for a 4 day trip where I'm flying the 700/900 right when it's released...

Hey, I really wanna fly this CRJ, but I'll trade with you for the next four days! 😜

• Like 1
8 hours ago, leo03000 said:

First legs I have planned for the Aerosoft CRJ with Virtual United Airlines(I landed previously in KSMF with the XP11 CRJ-200):

1. KSMF-KLAX

2. KLAX-KSEA

3. KSEA-KSFO

4. KSFO-CYYC

I think my first flights will be AA CRJ700 KIAD-KCLT-KATL

Then UA CRJ550 KORD-KSLT-KDEN

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Patrick Cullen said:

For people buying tomorrow, just a reminder @Mathijs Kokdid say when the aircraft is first loading into the simulator it can take around 10+ minutes to load, even on a strong system. Don’t forget that, before posting on the forum . Really looking forward to the release - can’t believe the two weeks are up tomorrow! 

Is this every time or just the first time. My sim already takes me 15 minutes because all the add ons

16 minutes ago, deadly_titanfart said:

Is this every time or just the first time. My sim already takes me 15 minutes because all the add ons

Its the first time only they stated.

Also if you have a lot of stuff in your community folder try a program MFS Addon Collector where you can copy the contents of the Community folder to a different location and only load the addons you want for a particular flight as it then creates a symbolic link to the addon in the normal Community folder, greatly reducing the loading times.

vor 29 Minuten, deadly_titanfart sagte:

Use MSFS addon linker to only select the addons that you need to load faster (for example create a USA category and selct them all)

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, deadly_titanfart said:

Does anyone know where I can see all of the routes that the CRJ flies in real life?

You can find airline specific maps with a Google search but I don’t think there will be a global map that shows every destination.