Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

8 minutes ago, HugoTro said:

lol maybe, when this forum is active it can rocket through new pages really fast

Yeah lol when we got the release date we went through so many new pages

I am tippeling with my Creditcard on the table........ That makes my wife nervous......  

That will be an epic start for Aerosofts first MSFS Airliner, I am sure ......  So, ........  I will continue tippel on the desk ..........

I apologize if this question has been asked and answered a dozen times, but with 200 pages...  Well, that's a bit hard to go through to see!

My question is does this b1rd support VR use?  And when I say "support", that means primarily 2 things:

1-  When you are using it in VR, there are not double mouse pointers.

2-  When you look at something, and click your right mouse button (at least that's the default mapping), does it zoom to the part of the instrument panel you were looking at?

This is important to me because I fly MSFS exclusively in VR, and if I get the bird and it's not supported, I have basically completely wasted my money, as it won't be used.  According to one poster on YouTube the answer is "Yes", but I'm looking for absolute confirmation to insure I don't open my wallet (for not a small amount of money) for no reason.  I appreciate anyone who can shed light on this question for me...

Regards,

KKT

• Downvote 3

What are some cool flight routes you all anticipate flying in the new Aerosoft CRJ when it releases? I definitely have a few good ones that immediately come to my mind that would be fun to fly in the CRJ:
1) KDEN-KASE-KDEN

2) KSFO-KMMH-KSFO

3) KATL-KEYW

4) KIAD-KROA-KDCA

5) KIAD - KLGA (Expressway Visual 31)

• Like 1

• Root Admin
1 minute ago, KevyKevTPA said:

This is important to me because I fly MSFS exclusively in VR, and if I get the bird and it's not supported, I have basically completely wasted my money, as it won't be used.  According to one poster on YouTube the answer is "Yes", but I'm looking for absolute confirmation to insure I don't open my wallet (for not a small amount of money) for no reason.  I appreciate anyone who can shed light on this question for me...

In that case I advise you not to buy it right now. Very simply. VR is not very well documented in the SDK so we have had very little options top terak the the DLC for it. 

Well its the 16th here in Australia so no excuses!! :D 

Oh well cant wait till its released sometime tomorrow for me i am guessing.

And remember folks as we were warned the first time you start a flight with the CRJ its going to take minutes to compile!

vor 21 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

To all the people who guessed we would release at 00:00... bad luck. We are all going to have a beer, a sleep and than release.

oh boy that sounds promising, were not gonna be tortured all day then :D 

It is obvious that we are all truly excited for this release! The work you do with the CRJ, the profession, details, and first of all, realism... amazing. It seems to fit to Microsoft Flight Simulator landscape as "a nose to the head" as we say in finnish. Thank you Aerosoft! 😊

36 minutes ago, KevyKevTPA said:

I apologize if this question has been asked and answered a dozen times, but with 200 pages...  Well, that's a bit hard to go through to see!

My question is does this b1rd support VR use?  And when I say "support", that means primarily 2 things:

1-  When you are using it in VR, there are not double mouse pointers.

2-  When you look at something, and click your right mouse button (at least that's the default mapping), does it zoom to the part of the instrument panel you were looking at?

Regards,

KKT

On 3/14/2021 at 4:58 PM, The Dude said:

I just flew the A320 FBW development version for the first time. Many people asked what the performance would be like with the CRJ compared to "default" aircraft. I fly Vsynced with 30FPS so checking the FPS does nothing for me. But I did notice many microstutters with the FBW version that the CRJ does not have when flying from the same airport and with the same weather.

I also checked out VR with both aircraft. Perceived performance was same same but the CRJ cockpit is miles ahead in terms of quality and immersiveness, but that is to be expected with a payware model. 

Mouse interaction and VR interaction in general are the same between the two. Two things that I noticed with the CRJ is that the HGS is not set to infinity (probably an MSFS thing) and the upper 3 LSKs are very hard to click (again probably an MSFS thing) because the CDU is tilted in the CRJ iso flat in an Airbus.

Just my 2cents.

Some pages ago, his is what @The Dude said about it.

• Like 2

Vor 1 Stunde, Björn Grimm sagte:

is there a release time for tomorrow?

Well simply there is no time announced yet also because there is a contest for guessing it and getting a free copy of the CRJ which means the time will be a surprise :)