Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

Is this gonna be on page 200? Nope...

Some users are already way beyond 200 ;) 

image.png

(this is because as moderator I am also getting all the hidden posts listed)

• Like 3

My first flight is just going to be the tutorial flight EDLP-EDDM, I've wanted to buy simwings Munich anyway since it's my home airport, so now's a good a time as any. Just never felt right taking the CJ4 into the massive airports. After that ... I'll just let Simtoolkitpro spit out some random routes and go from there.

Vor 1 Stunde, Swagbasket sagte:

How do you find where aircraft typically park? I find it difficult to know which gates I should load/offload at.

Just pick the flight you want to do and check on the flights playback on flightradar. Oftentimes you can already see the ground movement so you can see on which position the flight started. 

Vor 1 Stunde, Swagbasket sagte:

How do you find where aircraft typically park? I find it difficult to know which gates I should load/offload at.

Just pick the flight you want to do and check on the flights playback on flightradar. Oftentimes you can already see the ground movement so you can see on which position the flight started. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, MagicalPug said:

How can i add the AIRAC Data from the CRJ or from your product NavDataPro into SimBrief or Littlenav Map?

Otherwise i could not use the same nav data in planning and in the CRJ.

The resouces I cited allow you to update the AIRAC data.  I only use SimBrief (one of the best tools I've ever used) which presently allows you to update to a Navigraph AIRAC providing you have a Navigraph subscription.  I know our team was working to get Simbrief to include NavDataPro but I don't believe that's happened yet so for now it's Navigraph.  Navigraph is compatible with the CRJ.

So, that's Navigraph for flight planning with Simbrief, Navigraph for operating the CRJ, and since you're flying the CRJ you don't have to be concerned with the NavData the sim is using, which as of this post is not available to be exported or used by third party applications - but we don't really care if we're using the CRJ.

I hope this is helpful to you!

47 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Me! Me! (or rather Jouka)

Steam: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\aerosoft-crj\work

MS Store: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj\work

Thanks for the info :)

25 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Some users are already way beyond 200 ;) 

image.png

(this is because as moderator I am also getting all the hidden posts listed)

The number of hidden posts sounds slightly concerning then, more than 26?

Tomorrow is the start of the new generation of flight simulation through airliners! Congrats Mathijs and Aerosoft, you have opened the door for many more complex airliners to come. Congrats!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

vor 6 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Did I ever tell you how incredibly stupid it is to be the project manager of a project AND be the support manager?

Always see the positive. Aerosoft has a very skilled person in both positions. 💪 

17 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

You might think so, but not really. 

I spoke to everybody on the team this afternoon and we simply do not know what we can do right now to make things better. I am working with the support team to make sure support is done as efficient as possible (https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1085-frequently-asked-questions/) and Hans and the test team are flying.  They done several flights today with zero issues.  Hans, Stefan, Alexander did all they could, now it is up to my team of support to handle the release. 

Did I ever tell you how incredibly stupid it is to be the project manager of a project AND be the support manager? So I am responsible for the bugs and the efforts to support it. I am screwed I tell you, screwed. 

As someone who leads a support team, I feel your pain! 

• Upvote 1