So it’s been awhile since I last checked these forums and a lot has happened since then it seems. Last time I checked here the release date was announced. Very excited for tomorrow, and I need to get caught up The Dude videos as I only got to episode 2 before I got busy and stopped watching the series.

While I doubt I’ll know enough by tomorrow to complete my first flight I hope to at least get some time in the cockpit to practice stuff.

Also decided to make an account with the Aerosoft store instead of the original plan of the marketplace. Seems like such a good idea to get it through you guys so I can keep up to date on things but also give my full support for the project. Can’t wait to get my hands on this amazing aircraft tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

• Root Admin
26 minutes ago, Swagbasket said:

How do you find where aircraft typically park? I find it difficult to know which gates I should load/offload at.

Looks got "Gates, small"

Just checking in to help advance the 200 pages cause. After whetting my whistle with the Just Flight Arrow III (which is excellent), I'm super excited to get my hands on the Aerosoft CRJ tomorrow. I've deliberately been not watching the Dude's videos yet (excepting the free CRJ contest video), to try to keep my excitement level manageable. 

1 minute ago, Gio Pan said:

Anyone know what time the crj will release? 

Noe, that hasn't been announced yet, there is however a thread where you can guess the release time and maybe get a free CRJ if you're right.

vor 3 Minuten, geoffda sagte:

Just checking in to help advance the 200 pages cause. After whetting my whistle with the Just Flight Arrow III, I'm super excited to get my hands on the Aerosoft CRJ tomorrow. I've deliberately been not watching the Dude's videos yet (excepting the free CRJ contest video), to try to keep my excitement level manageable. 

same, havent watched them so far but I think ill watch them tonight so I can do flights from tomorrow on

• Root Admin
35 minutes ago, simon747 said:

1) Does anyone know what folder to put a downloaded simbrief Aerosoft CRJ format flight plan in MSFS 2020?

Me! Me! (or rather Jouka)

Steam: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\aerosoft-crj\work

MS Store: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj\work

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

So I assume there will be instructions in how to install the aircraft if we buy it off the Aerosoft store but just thought I’d ask. Will the plane file have an installer program that we will get and run to install the plane into the sim, or will the file be a drag and drop into the community folder?

1 minute ago, WinterHuntsman said:

So I assume there will be instructions in how to install the aircraft if we buy it off the Aerosoft store but just thought I’d ask. Will the plane file have an installer program that we will get and run to install the plane into the sim, or will the file be a drag and drop into the community folder?

Best guess will be installer just like airports wich finds the path itself :)

15 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Me! Me! (or rather Jouka)

Steam: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\aerosoft-crj\work

MS Store: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj\work

Will that be the same if you installed the sim (steam version) in D:MSFS ???

• Like 1

Continuing to try to push 200. First flight...Will probably fly the tutorial first, but once I get checked out, my first UAL flight will be KDEN to KASE. Oddly enough, I haven't actually flown into Aspen yet. I tried the landing challenge a few times early on, but didn't know enough about whichever jet it was to be able to get my approach stabilized in time. Looking forward to finally making a visit. Then probably lots of flights out of KDCA. Drzewiecki Design's scenery for that airport is outstanding.

• Like 1
  • Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, Danny Vincken said:

Will that be the same if you installed the sim in D:MSFS ???

Yes, the work folder location is always the same no matter where your simulator is installed. It only depends on your simulator version (MS Store vs Steam) like Mathijs described.

• Like 1

Can't wait to fly this around western-europe and the united states. Thank yall for being as open as you could be throughout the process of development, its really been amazing to watch the product take shape. Also thank you for taking your time to answer our questions and address concerns, yall are truly the best. Good luck on a successful launch!

• Root Admin
13 minutes ago, WinterHuntsman said:

Not really! Just start the installer and follow instructions. We have sold over a million add-ons, our installers are solid.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Not really! Just start the installer and follow instructions. We have sold over a million add-ons, our installers are solid.

I believe that! Lol.